New Magnum P.I.

jdb in AZ

It could end up curdled
BBJnPL5.img

CBS is considering a remake of Magnum P.I. starring
Jay Hernandez. He's cute, but he's no Tom Selleck.

At one point they were considering a remake that centered around Magnums daughter. Is this the same one?

He doesn't have the right...presence. Magnum needs to be laid back but in charge and can command the room the minute he walks in. This guy...might get a glance or three, but he's just not right.

Wow, Hollywood really is out of ideas.

CBS knows what they are doing. That’s why they are the number one network. It doesn’t matter if it’s something new or something old. It’s the $$$$$$$ that matters and cbs does a great job at it.

CBS knows what they are doing. That’s why they are the number one network. It doesn’t matter if it’s something new or something old. It’s the $$$$$$$ that matters and cbs does a great job at it.
Well, not sure they know what they are doing, but they are doing better than anyone else for sure.
Sort of like McDonalds, everyone denies eating there, but they sell enough food to feed 68 million people every day....1% of the world's population....so every 100 days McDonalds feeds the entire planet!

Magnum: Ivan, did you see the sunrise, this morning?

Ivan: Yes, it was quite beautiful!

BLAM!!!

I'm not holding out any hopes for it. I loved me some Magnum but it was all about Tom Sellecks attitude and that laugh. I tried the new McGyver but just couldn't buy it. I do watch Hawaii Five O but early on it was just to see a shirtless Alex McLaughlin. After the first few seasons he stopped taking his shirt off but the Chen character would take his off. Now he is gone and I'm having trouble watching it, the plots are getting sillier and sillier.

NO! First Macgyver. Now Magnum. Why mess with perfection?

Don't forget Lethal Weapon. Whatever guy they got is no replacement for Mel Gibson (before his racist rants & threatening to put his ex-GF underneath the rose bushes. :duck: )

Don't forget Lethal Weapon. Whatever guy they got is no replacement for Mel Gibson (before his racist rants & threatening to put his ex-GF underneath the rose bushes. :duck: )
I love the Lethal Weapon series. It's my favorite of the remakes. Clayne Crawford is awesome in that role. Damon Wayans is the perfect partner for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter