• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tim lewis

Earning My Ears
I'm in !!:p

175 points at SSR - Woo Woo !

Sorry - little bit excited.

Well after 3 years of waiting I went for it.

If it helps others it was a no brainer now -

1. $ 10 discount per point
2. No 2,3 or even 4 month wait with a resale
3. Lowest exchange rates for 5 years
4. SSR - dedicated DVC site

well that was my justification list - no buyers remorse yet !

They had to connect me to my rep at home - he thought he was having a day-off !! - he took my CC details driving into the office to do my paperwork so's to get the offer which end's today :Pinkbounc

Thanks !

I'm going to try to keep it a secret from my DD until the "stuff" comes next week - including the brochure and video for SSR ( I bought unsighted) - although saw the photos of the show model and knew it was for me.

Visited Boardwalk 3 years ago and have been longing for the funds to become a member !

now can't wait to be able to book up for my first visit home. pirate:

:Pinkbounc Congratulations! :Pinkbounc

Now you've made the decision, I bet you can't wait for the documentation to arrive and get it all signed and sealed .:teeth:

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter