New MK Area Hotel?

Matthew Caito

Mouseketeer
Any information on the possible new hotel being added near the MK? I know it has been rumored for a few years now.

Any information on the possible new hotel being added near the MK? I know it has been rumored for a few years now.

Recent articles on other sites about this were based on an incomplete reading of a recent construction permit. There is nothing new that would lead us to believe a new MK resort is going to be built.

Recent articles on other sites about this were based on an incomplete reading of a recent construction permit. There is nothing new that would lead us to believe a new MK resort is going to be built.
So...this is not the add at River Country area? Isn't that considered MK area?

map0.jpg

Oh they've had all kinds of "plans" for additional MK Area hotels.... ;)

But as it is, I don't see adding anything else in this area... already pretty congested from a traffic standpoint.

But I could see years from now, resorts around Bay Lake too....

map0.jpg

But as it is, I don't see adding anything else in this area... already pretty congested from a traffic standpoint.

Nothing around Seven Seas lagoon of course but there are plans for a resort on the River Country site and permits for work in and around that area have been filed.

map0.jpg

I believe some area (such as where the Venitian was supposed to be) were proven to be too unstable to build on

My DH loves it! He is always sad that the crew is not clammoring behind him to see it every trip!

I always see it, regardless whether or not anyone goes with. Wife and Daughter just took a girls trip and took my lil grandinker to see it and needless to say I know I will at least have one with me next time as it was the grandtinkers fave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter