New mug design for 2019??

jillt2ph

DIS Veteran
Now that the holidays have passed, does anyone know if they are back to using that tired old design for the refillable mugs? It would be nice to see a 2019 design!

The old design never went away--they were offering it even while the holiday mugs were available. The holiday mugs were just an extra option, not the new "standard" for that time.

The old design never went away--they were offering it even while the holiday mugs were available. The holiday mugs were just an extra option, not the new "standard" for that time.
I know that, but a girl can dream! Aulani had 3 choices for the refillable mug last time I was there.

I wish they'd do something with the mugs. We have a short stay in Aug that I'm considering the dining plan for, but I just see the mugs as an added cost. We have more than we need at home & the only time werwe at the resort to eat is usually breakfast.

Are they still the ones with the white handle too? I really dislike this design they've had for forever and the white handle just makes it worse!

Reactions: nyy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter