New offer on UK site 25% off free half board and voucher

loladelorean

DIS Veteran
The new offer on the UK website went live at midnight - 25% off, free half board and a 100euro voucher to spend in the parks.
Hope this helps some of you, I know some people have been waiting for it!
We're sticking with our Golden Forest booking for January, we reckon it's still a better deal for us.

Update: I did some sums and also found out more about the breakfast vouchers, and decided to change after all.
For an extra £218 we get: 100 euro voucher, breakfast vouchers that can be used in the parks up to 11am in addition to our hot breakfast at GF lounge, HB Plus vouchers for 4 nights - all for 4 adults.
We figure this will save us up to £500 on food during our trip! We basically won't need to take any spending money. It's my first time ever using meal vouchers and still getting my head round them but seems brilliant.

Thought others might be interested to know that if you're in GF or another club/suite room that includes a hot breakfast and you book a half board plan, you get the breakfast vouchers as well that you can use in the park. So we will have early hot breakfast at the hotel then the takeaway breakfast close to 11am as a sort of brunch. With 3 courses each night and snacks in the GF lounge, we probably won't need lunch!

We've returned from staying Golden Forest with free half board and we didn't receive any breakfast vouchers. When I upgraded to the offer we stayed under the CM on the phone told me we would still receive them (which I was quite surprised at!) but I never gave them a thought when we were checking in and the CM only gave us one voucher each for lunch/dinner for each day. So don't know whether this is a misunderstanding on the part of the CM on the phone or whether it was an oversight and we should have had them!

TBH I don't think we would have used them even if we had them. If we had a table service lunch booked we had breakfast early then went to the parks, the days we had booked dinner we did EMH first then came back for a later breakfast.

We've returned from staying Golden Forest with free half board and we didn't receive any breakfast vouchers. When I upgraded to the offer we stayed under the CM on the phone told me we would still receive them (which I was quite surprised at!) but I never gave them a thought when we were checking in and the CM only gave us one voucher each for lunch/dinner for each day. So don't know whether this is a misunderstanding on the part of the CM on the phone or whether it was an oversight and we should have had them!

TBH I don't think we would have used them even if we had them. If we had a table service lunch booked we had breakfast early then went to the parks, the days we had booked dinner we did EMH first then came back for a later breakfast.

Thanks for the update - I was surprised when the CM said it on the phone so I asked if she was sure and she was adamant! It also clearly states it on my updated confirmation letter. However, if we don't get them it won't make a huge difference obviously, it will just be a nice to have! Our meal plans are late lunch at Agrabah, early dinner at Chez Remy then later dinner at Yacht Club. We were thinking that on the days with Agrabah and Remy, if we got an early hot breakfast then a later snack with the vouchers this would be enough and save us money on counter service. But it's definitely not a deal breaker!

Hope that you enjoyed Golden Forest! I'm getting more and more excited for our trip.

It stated it on our confirmation letter too ..... we LOVED Golden Forest! :love: We were there six days and ate lunch at Agrabah, Remy, Inventions (Sunday Brunch) and had dinner at Captain Jack's, Hunter's Grill and the Silver Spur. Every meal was lovely ..... oh so wish I was back there right now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!