New or new to you snacks?

Favorites: strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons, Ohana bread pudding, and dole whip.
Looking to try on my upcoming trip: PBJ cupcake from Sunshine Seasons

YES - the PBJ cupcake was amazing. I didn't expect to like it all that much and it surprised me with how good it was. Plus it's hands down gorgeous!

Churros. I can't believe I still haven't had them! I also want to try school bread.

My favorite I have tried - the Dole Whip pineapple upside down cake. Yummmmm!

I also had the nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hallow on our first trip, and I was in heaven eating it. On our next trip I couldn't wait to have it again, but it was "meh" the second time around. I don't know if I was just super hungry on the first trip or what.

Oh - I wanted to try the carrot cake cookie too but sadly when we go in September the Trolley Car will be closed due to Toy Story land expansion....hoping the goodies will be available elsewhere (let me know how the cookie was )
Oh no! I will be going in September too and was really hoping to try this!

Oh no! I will be going in September too and was really hoping to try this!
I really don't think the Trolley Car Starbucks location in Hollywood Studios is closing in September. My daughter works there. Other places we used to get the carrot cake cookie have closed however. As to the changes to the cookie, yes, it is more like cake now, but I still like it a lot. Having the icing between two layers of "cookie" makes it easy to eat and I love carrot cake anyway. I don't really like having too much icing. They are huge too! My husband and I should have shared one.

Just got back from our trip. Loved the Malva cake sundae from Tamu Tamu in AK! If you like mild spice cake, vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce lightly drizzled over the whole thing, you would probably like it too.

I really don't think the Trolley Car Starbucks location in Hollywood Studios is closing in September. My daughter works there. Other places we used to get the carrot cake cookie have closed however. As to the changes to the cookie, yes, it is more like cake now, but I still like it a lot. Having the icing between two layers of "cookie" makes it easy to eat and I love carrot cake anyway. I don't really like having too much icing. They are huge too! My husband and I should have shared one.

Oh - I must have gotten them mixed up then - it's Sweet Spells that will be closed then.

I love cream cheese pretzels and napoleons from France. We like dole whips, too, but I want to try the upside down cake. I also want to try the poutine and smores crepe in Disney Springs.

I got the dole whip with pineapple upside down cake in April. I was worried that it was just going to be sweet on sweet on sweet, but it actually went really well together. My husband wasn't excited about it at all and let me know I was on my own eating it, but once we got it he easily ate at least half! So many people we pointing at it as we walked by asking their family what it was, and at least 3 people came up to us to ask about it, closest I have ever felt to being a celebrity lol.

I got the dole whip with pineapple upside down cake in April. I was worried that it was just going to be sweet on sweet on sweet, but it actually went really well together. My husband wasn't excited about it at all and let me know I was on my own eating it, but once we got it he easily ate at least half! So many people we pointing at it as we walked by asking their family what it was, and at least 3 people came up to us to ask about it, closest I have ever felt to being a celebrity lol.

Yes! Celebrity status via pineapple! Thanks for letting me know--it's still on my list!

Apparently there is a Beignet Ice Cream Sundae at POFQ?! Anyone had it? It looks yummy!
I had this last June. It was amaaaazing. I had to pick my baby to sleep and had to stop eating it. I went back to it later after the ice cream melted and it was still just as delicious!!!

I had this last June. It was amaaaazing. I had to pick my baby to sleep and had to stop eating it. I went back to it later after the ice cream melted and it was still just as delicious!!!

Awesome! Gotta figure out how we're gonna try this, but having the food court open until midnight certainly helps.... :)

Awesome! Gotta figure out how we're gonna try this, but having the food court open until midnight certainly helps.... :)
Yes! It was perfect when we were relaxing after kids went to sleep. One of us would stay with sleeping kids while the other would get the food to go to bring back to room! :lovestruc

I had a few new snacks that I tried a few weeks ago.

1. Mint Julep Lemonade Slushy at Casey's Corner. I am a slushy junky and a big fan of Mint Juleps from Disneyland, they put the 2 together and I really liked it.

2. Carrot Cake Cookie at Starbucks in DHS. I regretted not trying one during our December trip. So I got one for breakfast while we waited for rope drop and it was very tasty.

3. Traditional Poutine from the Refreshment Our post in Epcot. It was a pretty large portion and it hit the spot.

4 . Waffle Cone & Carmel Candy Bar. I found them at Mousegears and the gift shop at OKW. Loved having the waffle Cone pieces on the candy bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!