New or reuse autograph book!?

KMP12

Mouseketeer
Our Last trip we weren't allowed to do autographs so I'm wondering if we should use our book from 2018 or start new...what do you all think?

I think it would be reasonable to use the same book. You could decorate the page between your 2018 trip and next trip with scrapbook stickers so there was still a way to note the change over. It would save you on space in the long run or in my case be one less thing to have the opportunity to lose.

I’ve been using the same autograph book since my first trip at age 6. My son uses it as his autograph book now. It’s always fun to flip back through and reminisce about prior trips, and compare the characters’ signatures (and marvel at how, in 30 years, most of them haven’t changed at all!).

I’ve been using the same autograph book since my first trip at age 6. My son uses it as his autograph book now. It’s always fun to flip back through and reminisce about prior trips, and compare the characters’ signatures (and marvel at how, in 30 years, most of them haven’t changed at all!).
I love this!

When my girls were little we used the same book for a few trips. They would get excited to pack it.

We get a new one each time. Otherwise would have duplicates in the book.

I think you should use same autograph book because they will love it when they are 70 years old.
I have a lifetime collection of Disney postcards bound together in photo album with heavy duty rubber bands … what do I wish I had ?
A lifetime collection of all those different characters and their autographs!
I actually asked Santa Claus for his autograph and it is “ perfect “ Disney style ! So I do have that on a postcard Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter