New Packages Tomorrow for DC Members

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Have you all seen details of the rumored "Disney's Fairytale Package" for July 4th - Oct 30th expected out tomorrow for DC members (May 11 for everyone else)? Check it out on the Resorts Board: Resorts Board

Interesting :D :D

Wow, that looks like a great deal, I think :confused:
Have to do some number crunching. but that probabley means that some Canadian deals are around the corner.

Hopefully. I'm going to call tomorrow morning & if it's at all good...I'll book it for now & then see what comes out later. If it's as good as it sounds, those are pretty good rates. I'll be calling at 7 am so I'll post what I find out as soon as I get off the phone.

boy you have quick fingers for that reply!
Yes please keep us posted! When are you planning on going down? edited- forget it....I just saw your count down!
Wendy

Check out my new thread...Canadians are not able to take advantage of this DC special :mad:

Now look what you've done! ;)

We weren't planning on going back for another year!

Ciao,
Mort.

I know that's how I feel, but DH doesn't want to go again this year....but with the deal sooo good maybe I'll just go with DD in the fall. I can't get the tickets until Sunday anyways- no DC card:(

Call Tomorrow and make it the last week of August!

Too good of a deal to pass up! EH!

Scratch
:smooth:

Check out the resorts board...it has apparently been confirmed that it opens to the public tomorrow :) ...get your dialing finger ready :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter