New queue re entry pass -Flight of Passage

TheMaxRebo has a good point. If you're a single rider (or single parent with young kid) and have to use the FOP Hall Pass, you better make friends with the folks behind you before you are too close ride-time. I certainly wouldn't expect them to wait on me, but I am confident that I could show anyone in line my FOP Hall Pass, and explain what happened, to be accepted as part of their party.
This makes plenty of sense since DD and I hit the parks without DH. There have been a couple times we have had to leave line for the restroom and couldn't go back to where we were. It's to the point either we have a FP for rides over 30 minutes or we don't go at all.

This makes plenty of sense since DD and I hit the parks without DH. There have been a couple times we have had to leave line for the restroom and couldn't go back to where we were. It's to the point either we have a FP for rides over 30 minutes or we don't go at all.

I agree! We live close enough that we mostly only do FastPass and short line rides any more. Plus some snacks, food, & drink. ;)

When I was there in Feb 2018, we were group of 10. We typically waited for each other before entering the queues.

Now, if 9 of our 10 people were in line and waiting for one, say coming from washroom, I would let the folks know directly behind us that we have one meeting us. That doesn't bother me. It's when one person is in line and then the other 9 come strolling in and pass you, that ain't right!

I'm still going with the thought that it doesn't happen all that often. In my experience, it doesn't.

I admit on LwtL, my husband ran to the bathroom and my dd5 and I got in line. I didn’t realize the bathroom line would be so long, and DH took a long time. When he approached the line, I was by one of the outside ropes, and I scootched him in. DH went on about 4 rides that entire trip. We REALLY wanted him with us on that.

My son was 4 on our spring break trip last year and I had one friend with me. We were in fastpass line for Kali, but there was an unusually long line and we ended up being in FP line for close to 45 minutes (perhaps a breakdown, I can't really remember). When we got almost to the loading area, of course, the toddler had to potty and the guy letting people through from FP and standby line, told me to go ahead and take him and just come back to that point when we came back. I think we came back through the exit line (old age is getting me on memory). Anywho, my friend was waiting there by the guy where we left off and he put us right back in and we loaded. We couldn't do anything that had a standby of more than 20-30 minutes that trip b/c of my son, but we utilized our FP's as much as possible. This was the only one that was an unusually long FP line. I was so grateful that he let us go to the potty and get back where we left off or else we wouldn't have rode that time. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!