New Reservation System ?

While I feel that is a valid point I can't see Disney "holding" your spot in the park if they were to reach any sort of capacity limits. But this is yet another unknown that hopefully more info will be forthcoming to help folks try to figure out how their visit will be impacted.

With no park hopping, I think people will be allowed to come and go.

Where has no park hopping been confirmed?

It is in a thread here somewhere that they asked a CM via call or chat and that is what they were to,d,In addition, a TA I know was also given that same information.

But I should have included it’s been reported...sorry about that.

Well I would hopefully be ok to get the reservations in then because I had them check and the cast member on chat said they show my reservations and tickets. I just want to make sure I get the early advantage phase that having a reservation and ticket will get you they mention in the email.

I also have not received any emails about this and have an early October reservation currently and rented DVC points/have tickets. I just plan to watch the boards - in the past that or Twitter is how I've seen when the ball drops on things. Emails can come hours after things open anyway, I wouldn't wait for that even if I'd gotten the generic one by now.

It is in a thread here somewhere that they asked a CM via call or chat and that is what they were to,d,In addition, a TA I know was also given that same information.

But I should have included it’s been reported...sorry about that.
When I spoke to a CM today about my reservations I mentioned I had park Hopper tickets and she said the hopper part would be refunded so that makes me believe there will not be park hopping in the new reservation system

@Krandor I agree if you continued to sell Park Hoppers. Mathematically they could run the numbers on current issued PH tickets and APs to see how many percentage points they would add to capacity daily. Remember Chapek said they are not following hard fast rules for capacity levels. I do not know if PH will continue just stating if they stopped selling additional ones it could be overcome.

I also have not received any emails about this and have an early October reservation currently and rented DVC points/have tickets. I just plan to watch the boards - in the past that or Twitter is how I've seen when the ball drops on things. Emails can come hours after things open anyway, I wouldn't wait for that even if I'd gotten the generic one by now.

I was just going to say the same thing! As soon as emails go out...or it’s shared by Disney, people will post here and others will know!

I am just worried because I have not gotten an email about it but I have DVC using my own points and tickets attached to My Disney Experience. They told me not to worry but I cant help it since so many others got emails...

I wouldn’t worry about not getting the generic email. I’ve seen tons of people complain they didn’t receive the email who were eligible (resort + tickets) and heard of many others who got the email with no resort visit or tickets. Also some people got their emails days apart! As said above, the best plan will probably be to just keep up on the Disney news and jump on the Park/day reservations as soon as you hear they are occurring.

May the odds be ever in our favor ;-)

I wouldn’t worry about not getting the generic email. I’ve seen tons of people complain they didn’t receive the email who were eligible (resort + tickets) and heard of many others who got the email with no resort visit or tickets. Also some people got their emails days apart! As said above, the best plan will probably be to just keep up on the Disney news and jump on the Park/day reservations as soon as you hear they are occurring.

May the odds be ever in our favor ;-)
Thanks :) Lets hope the odds are in both our favors on this one. I will be watching the boards like a hawk...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!