New Riviera Resort

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
An article on the DIS says Disney will start taking reservations by end of month. Since it’s a DVC property, any word when we non DVC members can start booking? It looks amazing!!

Cah bookings will start ahead of points bookings. Points and cash are separate inventories.

No details have been offered about dates or unit configurations.

I guess they'd have to release configurations of the rooms before booking starts, no?

I hope the 1 bedroom units will have a sleeper chair like kidani and bay lake. Otherwise I'm forced into a 2 bedroom again. (Sigh)

Up to the point when sales begin, DVC owns the entire room inventory, so it's really up to them to decide how many they release to be booked by the general public, and when they're available. Short answer: it's at the whim of DVC management, so who knows.

Does anyone remember from past DVC resort openings if there's typically advance notice of when rooms will become available to the general public? Or do they just appear in the system?

Up to the point when sales begin, DVC owns the entire room inventory, so it's really up to them to decide how many they release to be booked by the general public, and when they're available. Short answer: it's at the whim of DVC management, so who knows.

Does anyone remember from past DVC resort openings if there's typically advance notice of when rooms will become available to the general public? Or do they just appear in the system?
From what I read earlier this is for the general public. DVC Points reservations availability havenot been released yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts