New Rumor!

bom_noite

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest - April, 2006:
I just got off the phone with the Best Man in my wedding who has a neighbor who is a DVC member. Well the neighbors sister go's to a hair-stylist that works with a personal trainer. It just so happens that the trainer also trains a BWV owner that is working on a 50 pt SSR add-on! So, while working through the add-on his guide told him the next DVC will actually be IN THE MK!

I guess they plan to gut the Castle and build 3 dozen Studios, Ten 1 BR's, Three dedicated 2 BR's and One GV! He was also told they plan to use the 20K Leagues area as the pool! He said that it is close to being announced - but - they are having a difficult time figuring out what the Membership Due's will be!

I usually do not buy in to these things - but - this one certainly is coming from a pretty reliable source!

Updates:

The new DVC Official Secret Special Acronym for the project will be: VCC (Villas at Cinderalla's Castle). Author: Paging Tom Morrow

Confimed (meaning I have 2 or more sources!):

Lap Pool = Pirates of Carribean
Regular Pool = 20K Leagues
Jogging Track / Treadmill = Segway People Mover

Additional Unconfirmed Rumors:

Character Massages: See my post on Page 3!
Points Allocation: Semi Confirmed - but see my post on Page 3!
Member Tours: Post 3 - Again - sorry!
Member Community Room: Well, sorry - again you have to trudge to Page 3! I could have said "Go to page 4"! But, we do not have a page 4 (as of this writing!). Look, it is easy enough to go to page 3 - so - just go there!

NOTE: My appologies if you are a European DVC member and your screen is larger and my post on page 3 is actually on Page 2. The same holds true for those Asian members (with smaller screens) who may view it on page 4! If you are South of the Equator - not really sure what happens. I can only suggest you hunt and peck!

Outstanding Questions:

Dues?
Drink Refill Stations?
Pool Temp?
Pre-Sale? One distressing point, as point out by Paging Tom Morrow is that they already have sold a few pre-sales to some "insiders"!
Laundry for Studio's? How will DVC make sure people dont "pound out a couple loads during CRT?"

NOTE: If I have missed an Outstanding Question - please let me know! It is my goal to make this the most organized of all DVC Rumor Posts!

They gonna defrost Walt for the grand opening of this resort???? :rotfl2:

Well Maint.fees should be low as Tink takes care of the Castle .Whats the price of Pixie Dust now a days.

Deb & Bill said:
They gonna defrost Walt for the grand opening of this resort???? :rotfl2:

Hey - don't laugh! I think there are definite possibilites!

Some potential down sides are: All outside food deliverys will come with a $65 surcharge (so the dude can get in the park!). No on-site bar! And I hear Tinkerbell will be coming through the GV every night to slide down the wire!

The up side - duh - we relish the thought of a 3rd DVC resort with convenient on-site parking!

I can already hear the complaints about the noise from the fireworks.... :lmao:

tmt martins said:
Well Maint.fees should be low as Tink takes care of the Castle .Whats the price of Pixie Dust now a days.

Hey Pixie Dust has to be cheaper than Gas?! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

well it's about time we got our April Fool's announcement!

DebbieB said:
When will pre-sales start? Will there be a pre-sale discount?

Don't have that info! I just heard the rumor - so I passed it along.

I have also been told that the personal trainer is divorced from a lady whose brother is a truck driver! The owner of the brothers trucking company has a cousin that regularly plays golf with a guy who writes large insurance contracts down in Orlando! Well, I guess this guy's uncle is also in insurance and is writing the policy for the construction company that is sub-letting the work!

I am chasing down that info and will report back as soon as I hear something!

Sounds like an add-on is in my future! :banana:

Thank you for the info! That is as good as points in the bank! :lmao:

Wow, my sister's husband's sister in law and her kids and DH thought this was really funny! :banana:

Hmmm will points be more for Main St. views....or Fantasyland views. I'm switching rooms if I get stuck with a Tommorowland view!

I'm definitely adding on, noise from fireworks or not. :thumbsup2

Just think, being in the middle of the action for MNSSHP and MVMCP.

I've also heard that Walt Disney, Jr. and Bill Gates will be there for the announcement. And they're also planning on giving a free DVC membership to everyone who forwards a particular e-mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter