New Rumor!

Ok, Ok, Ok - have been working the rumor trail all last night and today! Have some additional info to report:

1) Excercise Room: Disney has been trying to figure out a graceful way to shut down that Wedway People Mover thing for years. The opportunity has arrived! This becomes a jogging track/treadmill!

By the way, I have 2 sources on the lap-pool so it is now confirmed: It will be Pirates!

2) On-Site Ammenities: Character massages! Info is sketchy on this - am tracking it down, but, if I will offer up right now that if I get stuck with Peter Pan - I will be one unhappy camper!

Also did hear they may scrap this because they are not sure folks would accept a "ladder-fee" for the dwarfs. Extremely sketchy stuff - not buying in to this yet.

3) DVC Member Room: The current plan is that we take over the Fairy-Godmothers personal dressing room! I am hearing she does not yet know this - and - everyone is pretty scared to tell her!

4) As suggested, points for Main Street and Fantasyland views will be more. Those with Tomorrowland views and adjacent to the Beasts private restroom will be less.

5) Member Tours: Nighttime magic at the Kingdom - I guess you will watch guys with Cigars repainting trash cans and power washing Main Street!

Am continuing to work the trail - when I hear - you hear! I am burning daylight - let me get back on the phones!

Even better can we make the Magic Kingdom for DVC members only.

Cut down on the lines for sure.

Also any members that are grumpy..... they have to ride It's a small world for 3 hours in a row or until they crack a smile!

Thank you for all your work on this. Please keep the information coming.

I have just a couple of questions. Where will the laundry facilities be for the studio units? In the castle itself, or will we have to trudge to the pools? I'm assuming it will, like all other DVC properties, be free....how will we insure that other guests aren't bringing their laundry into the park in rolling backpacks to pound out a couple loads while they enjoy their breakfast at CRT?

cascadecupcake said:
Thank you for all your work on this. Please keep the information coming.

I have just a couple of questions. Where will the laundry facilities be for the studio units? In the castle itself, or will we have to trudge to the pools? I'm assuming it will, like all other DVC properties, be free....how will we insure that other guests aren't bringing their laundry into the park in rolling backpacks to pound out a couple loads while they enjoy their breakfast at CRT?

Great Question - and a very valid concern in my opnion as they need to be keeping the riff-raff out!

Will there be an "extra-early magic hour" just for those folks staying in the Villas at Cinerdella's Castle?

Another Great Question! I am thinking you just have to walk out your door!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!