New Rumor!

No bar!! That probably lets us out. It's definitely out if there aren't any towel animals.

Will a Main Street view be more points than Tomorrowland? And just think of the "evening stroll" potential. Yeah, I could see where this might work. :teeth:

nezy - theme? Where?

DisFlan

The rumor is great, especially if delivery person pays to enter park. However (like Tikeman) we are learning it is an "improving" business and...think about it....an apartment...room....in the Castle....hmmmm

It's about time!! Now maybe they will actually send the monorail into the park like DL. I would assume this is going to be the DVC on the monorail. :cool1:

What's Tink's take on DVC members? Hope she doesn't have the same nasty attitide towards us that the rest of the CM have. ;)

My sisters, cousins, friend of a friend also heard this from a hairstylist of a friend of a CEO's wife....oh I'm so confused now. :rotfl2:

Which "Boat ride" will they use for the transportation from resort to park......Jungle Cruise, IASW or wait POTC, is that what all this refurbishment is about...... :rotfl2:

rparmfamily said:
I won't stay there unless they have several themed pools!

I would assume they could let us use either the Jungle Curise or Pirates as a lap pool after hours!

Slide out of the Castle right into the pond in front or even a bigger one that goes from the top into the river.
Watch out for the gators on that one or is it the Crocs (shoes are just as scary).

My second cousin's other cousin twice removed heard this from from his best friend's CPA so I'm positive its from a reliable source :rotfl:

LOL! It might get pretty tough to take a late night foray into another area, since the gates will be locked at closing time! I can see it now...DVCers staying in the castle need wristbands! :rotfl2:

Unfortunately, there will only be room for two rooms at this new resort - VCC (Villas @ Cinderella's Castle). These two units have been presold.

The first unit - a grand villa - was sold to a Mr. & Mrs. P. Charming.

The second unit - a first for Disney is a penthouse that comes equipped with a special fly-line directly into Tomorrowland. While ownership details are unconfirmed, it is rumored that the owner is named T. Belle.

Paging Tom Morrow said:
Unfortunately, there will only be room for two rooms at this new resort - VCC (Villas @ Cinderella's Castle). These two units have been presold.

The first unit - a grand villa - was sold to a Mr. & Mrs. P. Charming.

The second unit - a first for Disney is a penthouse that comes equipped with a special fly-line directly into Tomorrowland. While ownership details are unconfirmed, it is rumored that the owner is named T. Belle.

There's a T.Belle has points for rent on the RENT/TRADE board.I wonder if it's the same .Maybe Pixie Dust has gone up and we just haven't noticed (like the gas prices). :rotfl2:

We'll have to be sure to RENT our points out for this place at more than $10 pp!!!

pinnie

Will the 20K Leagues feature pool be heated?
Also, will there be any really really long hallways and tiny units?

freediverdude said:
Will the 20K Leagues feature pool be heated?
Also, will there be any really really long hallways and tiny units?

Hallways wil be very short :banana: Just it takes 300 step to get from floor to floor :guilty: ( No elevator noise though :cheer2: )

No question it's from a reliable source, but I just can't picture a Magical Express bus pulling up at that location.

This is like the telephone game you whisper something in the next persons ear and then they say the same message( in this case rumor) to the next person in line and by the end of the line the last person tells everyone what supposely the first person had said, in this case i bet someone along the line added "IN" the MK and not "ON " MK property like we all know the rumor of the contemporary's north wing will be DVC. I bet the rumor will turn out to be the Contemporary.

Since I am a SSR owner, what do you think my chances are of the 7-month window? Do you think my waitlist will come through? Trying to see if I can get it for the MVMCP, however, I don't want a huge snowflake shining into my room at night.

Love this rumor, seems the most reliable yet. :lmao:

Out of curiosity, do you think they'll have a Tinkerbell/Wishes Family just like they have a Flag Family at the WL? If so, I'll have to make sure to put high heels on my 1YO so she meets the height requirement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter