New Satu'li Breakfast menu?

ifjonhadwings

Earning My Ears
A family friend just recently got back from a trip to Animal Kingdom, and reported that while breakfast is available again currently, my favorite item on the breakfast menu, the Pork Shoulder and Potato Hash with Chorizo is gone. I asked what else was available but they didn't remember, but said that nothing really stood out there for breakfast any more.

Does anyone have any information on the menu change and what the new breakfast menu looks like? I know it is seasonal now, but even the WDW website doesn't have breakfast listed for that location.

If no one else is there soon, I'll be there in less than 2 weeks and will try to look. I'm interested to know if it's up and running for brekkie too.

Update; they weren't open for breakfast when we were there this week, just FYI. We grabbed some lumpia instead. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!