• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New SSR Pics?

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
Does anyone have new pics of SSR? Maybe an up-to-date resort map? I keep hearing about the Grandstand area. What about the new pool? Is that in and ready to go or is there an ETA for it to open? I'm not going back until Oct and I need the info people!

D4D

I was interested in seeing some more photos too, especially of the grandstand area and new pool. I'll take some pictures when we are there in 9 days!

DH is on his way out to take some now I have to figure how to post them any help here. I can get all you want I am here now. any other requests?

I'm in the process of putting up selected pictures from my May trip. These were taken May 21.

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/BroganMc_photos/DisneyMay07/

IMG_4745.jpg

Note with the water spraying as it does, this looks very inviting on a hot Florida day. (At 89-90 degrees at home here, I'm wishing I had some pool like that nearby.) This dad and daughter were playing tag with the water guns.

IMG_4749.jpg

Only area not open is the pool bar. It should be opening soon though. I think it was an "as needed" basis.

Check out the link in my signature....there are quite a few pics of SSR, including the Grandstand area (from this past April)...enjoy!

Three of the 4 buildings at the Grandstand area are now open. The last building opens this month (June). When it opens, that will complete all construction for SSR.

Thanks for the pics and construction update! Ah, I remember seeing the first 4 buildings go up when we bought our points in 2003. Our little resort is all grown up now!

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter