• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New St. Maarten excursion

gdulaney

<font color=deeppink>Another Konk Kooler please...
Has anybody taken this excursion or know anything about it?

Here's the description from the disneycruise.com website. My DH thinks it sounds like fun...but for $158, I'd like to find out a little more about it.

Rhino Rider & Snorkeling Adventure (3 hours)

Ride on air! Pilot your own two-person inflatable vessel across Simpson Bay Lagoon. Travel along the coastline and out to open sea and take in spectacular views of Marigot and Fort S. Louis. Then, experience the underwater drama at a prime snorkeling spot. Swim among the marine life before returning to the lagoon. Relax after the journey at one of the island's best-known watering holes with a complimentary beverage.

Adult Price: $158 per boat (with two seats). Price is not per person. Ages 10 and above. Guests must be 13 years or older to drive Rhino Rider and must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.

Thank you!!
Ginny
:D

If it's really as fun as it sounds...then I can see splurging. We've did the Regatta last time, but wanted to try something new.

Thanks!!
Ginny

:)

(in Covington, GA)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter