New Star Wars Millennium Falcon Simulator details

But how would that work if you go down that ramp and enter on the lower level, but go up the ramp is almost as if you are two floors up. I’m standing by my standpoint of there being 4 floors then
Two sets of ramps. Lower ramps go to lower level. Upper ramps go to top two levels. I’ve been on this ride 9 times now including 3 times in a row in March. There are only 3 levels of ride vehicles.

I’ve counted four from the queue doors from both ramps and the picture of them installing the vehicles. I can’t see on the ride itself only because of the angle, I can only see the other 8 people when I tried looking not the other floors
If you go down the ramp to the lower level there are 4 Lettered Doors each ending in 1. If you go to the up ramp there are 8 Lettered Doors 4 ending with a 2 and 4 ending with a 3. If you get a door ending in a 3 you go up a flight of stairs when you enter. Letter designates the theatre and the number designates the level your on, and each door has a capacity of 16 in 2 sections of 8.

If you’d like to further discuss the flight of Passage ride system we can take this to the Pandora thread. Then we can get back to the falcon on this thread.

If you go down the ramp to the lower level there are 4 Lettered Doors each ending in 1. If you go to the up ramp there are 8 Lettered Doors 4 ending with a 2 and 4 ending with a 3. If you get a door ending in a 3 you go up a flight of stairs when you enter. Letter designates the theatre and the number designates the level your on, and each door has a capacity of 16 in 2 sections of 8.

If you’d like to further discuss the flight of Passage ride system we can take this to the Pandora thread. Then we can get back to the falcon on this thread.
I’m just going to leave it. I have a fastpass scheduled in a couple days anyway, so I might as well ask in person. It’s not that I don’t believe you, I just want to see it for myself since it’s hard to prove it to myself otherwise. Also might as well as while I’m actually there

And I’ve only been on it 4 times, twice going on it back to back. If you were showing off, well fine I guess I’ll share that (me acting show-offy though you clearly have me beat)

I’m just going to leave it. I have a fastpass scheduled in a couple days anyway, so I might as well ask in person. It’s not that I don’t believe you, I just want to see it for myself since it’s hard to prove it to myself otherwise.

And I’ve only been on it 4 times, twice going on it back to back. If you were showing off, well fine I guess I’ll share that (me acting show-offy though you clearly have me beat)
Not trying to show off just trying to help prove my point that there are only 3 levels. Disney did not build this as a high capacity attraction by any means.

Not trying to show off just trying to help prove my point that there are only 3 levels. Disney did not build this as a high capacity attraction by any means.
I know I was just teasing with the “show off” part, but only referring to myself, I didn’t think you were showing off actually. Last thing before I change the topic back to normal: I’m dropping it because I have the chance to actually ask a cast member this in a couple days, it’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s that while I have the opportunity to see in person in that little amount of time I might as well just wait. I edited my comment right as you responded so I just wanted to make sure you understood that.

Ok back to the falcon: is it omnimover loading, or will the turntable stop to load the cabin? I doubt it’s the load system used for mission space

I know I was just teasing with the “show off” part, but only referring to myself, I didn’t think you were showing off actually. Last thing before I change the topic back to normal: I’m dropping it because I have the chance to actually ask a cast member this in a couple days, it’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s that while I have the opportunity to see in person in that little amount of time I might as well just wait. I edited my comment right as you responded so I just wanted to make sure you understood that.

Ok back to the falcon: is it omnimover loading, or will the turntable stop to load the cabin? I doubt it’s the load system used for mission space
It’s rotating for loading. It won’t be the same system as mission space.

As long as its not a super low capacity, I am more concerned whether a ride is good vs how many guests it can turn out.

With FoP, Disney seems to have vastly underestimated the crowds that Pandora would draw. A lot of Disney fans seemed completely disinterested in anything having to do with the Avatar franchise. To some degree there was risk there and I can see not wanting to build too much.

But with Star Wars, given the the fact that some people will come solely for Star Wars, they should be aiming for massive capacity. I guess you simply can't build for massive capacity before economics comes into play. But if the SW stuff doesn't at least have the theoretical capacity to exceed FoP, then they are doing something wrong.

I'm curious how it will work with 6 people in a vehicle..... If you're a couple, will they stick you with another family? So your ride would more be controlled by others? And what about their obnoxious kids? Or the drunk college kids you are forced to ride with? I'd be upset if I waited hours and had a miserable ride because of my "crew mates"......

I'm curious how it will work with 6 people in a vehicle..... If you're a couple, will they stick you with another family? So your ride would more be controlled by others? And what about their obnoxious kids? Or the drunk college kids you are forced to ride with? I'd be upset if I waited hours and had a miserable ride because of my "crew mates"......
You likely will be stuck with other to make a complete crew for capacity reasons. What controls you'll have yet to be said.

With FoP, Disney seems to have vastly underestimated the crowds that Pandora would draw. A lot of Disney fans seemed completely disinterested in anything having to do with the Avatar franchise. To some degree there was risk there and I can see not wanting to build too much.

But with Star Wars, given the the fact that some people will come solely for Star Wars, they should be aiming for massive capacity. I guess you simply can't build for massive capacity before economics comes into play. But if the SW stuff doesn't at least have the theoretical capacity to exceed FoP, then they are doing something wrong.
Definitely agreed with everything you said. Truth be told I think we should have gotten a third attraction in Galaxy’s Edge just because the demand is going to be huge. My plan is to avoid the park for maybe a year, or 6 months knowing how crazy it’ll be

It was supposed too...

DHS has a plot too. The third attraction was supposed to be within the land (Bantha rides) but was deemed too costly.
I was going to say you can’t leave us hanging like that. But after reading that I honestly think I agree with cutting that over costs. Wish they would’ve substituted with something like the speederbike rumors that always floated around instead of truly cutting an option though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts