new storybook breakfast extended!!!

abaldacci

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
Storybook breakfast extended to End of dec. YAH just spoke with CM and she said it is going great and may add another bf. yipeeeee:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you so much for that info-I am so glad to hear that. Now I can cancel our PS for this trip coming up since we have CRT's too and do Storybook in December (which will be much more convenient since we'll be staying at the Dolphin).

Thanks for letting us know, I can book this Friday!

THANK YOU

DH called this morning just after 7 and we were told the breakfast had not yet been extended! I am so glad that I saw your post! We have ressies for 12/5 at 8:50 am!

Now I just have to try to get my CRT ressies for 12/6, My birthday.

Is it December yet?

Has this been confirmed yet?

I hope so..I have a Dec trip planned too :)

yipppeee! now I can go the week I wanted to! we'll be there from nov 23 - dec 7. I was going to have to make a PS for the first week, but now I can go the second week as I prefer :)

Have a Happy Day :D

Laura :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!