New style on my username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Ginger"

Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....
Look I now have a new style on my user name. Help! please fix me, when you have time.

"Ginger":bounce: :bounce:

Love the new look;)

I originally lost my Figment picture, but I have it back now. Don't think I lost anything else.
Still trying to get the hang of this new format, but then, I'm not a very good person for changes.
Donna

3 weeks from now I will be getting ready for my first dinner on the Magic. Can't wait.:bounce: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Ginger

I assume the problem was the quotes after your name so I removed them. I also added 86 posts to your total count.

John

Oh Gheez! Thanks everyone. You would not believe the kind of day I had yesterday, I am so glad it's over. DD was playing outside and cut her foot bad. I spent most of my day getting her patched up. She is doing better now but, I am still a basket case. When is Oct 27 going to get here?
I love this board I am getting a real computer education along with my DCL degree. Why I have even learned how to spell and type better since I've joined.

Love you all "Ginger";)

TinkHappy, You've got a new look. I love it, it's you.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter