New targeted package offer?

Has anyone tried to call and book yet? I just called the number and it says they are closed, but also says the hours are 7am-11pm EST...it is only 10:16pm EST???
Quotes
I called. I was quoted $4,436 for 5 nights at the Boardwalk, standard view for one adult and one child. SO much more than what I was paying for my original trip, even when taking the free dining into consideration (which we wouldn't maximize anyway)

According to what's posted, our April trip should definitely qualify for this offer but we have not received an email!! I know I can try to call tomorrow but has anyone else not received an email that should be eligible??

Thank you for posting this, our trip fell right before the closures, we had to leave early. I wish they would offer this to me. I think i might call, the worst they csn say in no

According to what's posted, our April trip should definitely qualify for this offer but we have not received an email!! I know I can try to call tomorrow but has anyone else not received an email that should be eligible??

I didn’t get an email, but I called and booked it earlier.

I’m second guessing myself now, though. I had a room only reservation before and could cancel up to 5 days before the trip. The free dining package has to be cancelled 30 days early. What if one of us gets sick? I might have been better off sticking with my room only.

How does this work if you have annual passes? (Guessing you have to purchase at lease two days of tickets)?

if you had tickets under a previous package that was canceled, how does this work?(Guessing you have to purchase at lease two days of tickets on top of existing tickets)?

I didn’t get an email, but I called and booked it earlier.

I’m second guessing myself now, though. I had a room only reservation before and could cancel up to 5 days before the trip. The free dining package has to be cancelled 30 days early. What if one of us gets sick? I might have been better off sticking with my room only.
Did you think the price was a good deal?

Anxious to hear from those that had previous packages that were auto canceled (that had tickets) and how this new deal is working since those original park tickets were not canceled. Just seems odd there isn’t a carve out for these as I would guess many of those that were canceled have tickets on file. Also wondering about annual pass holders as well since those valid dates are being pushed out for expiration.

Anxious to hear from those that had previous packages that were auto canceled (that had tickets) and how this new deal is working since those original park tickets were not canceled. Just seems odd there isn’t a carve out for these as I would guess many of those that were canceled have tickets on file. Also wondering about annual pass holders as well since those valid dates are being pushed out for expiration.

AP is what I'm most interested in as well - we have a room only for May 22nd - but even the cost of 2-day tickets wouldn't be worth it to take advantage of the offer. Think we'll stick with room-only for late August if necessary.

I had rented DVC points for a stay March 14-18, and have a silver annual pass. I received the email this morning, but I'm not interested in traveling to WDW in the summer (too hot & humid), or interested in a rack rate room with free dining.

Here is the fine print from KTP. As with previous Free Dining offers, rooms are at regular rack rates and no other discounts apply:
Free Dining offer for guests impacted by closures March 16th - May 31st:

The offer is valid for most nights June 1 through September 30. You must book by May 31.
If you canceled before March 1, you are not eligible for this offer. Free QS for moderates and values. Free regular DDP for deluxe resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservation required.
  • Length of stay is 2 nights -14 nights
  • Ticket requirements: 2-day minimum; all ticket types included (i.e., Base, Park Hopper, Water Park & Sports, Park Hopper Plus
  • Offer excludes the following room types: campsites
  • Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
  • Gratuities are not included.
  • Theme park admission is required for some dining locations
  • This offer is subject to availability. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket.
Call Disney reservations to check availability for this offer.

Yeah it pretty much sounds like regular "free" dining. Not interested, as we had a room only booked under AP discount and my gf purchased her hopper when Disney had that sweet Canadian resident deal. We would be paying way more than before and we aren't dining plan people at all anyway, but it makes even less sense as CL guests. I hope this offer works out better for others but we will stick to our original plan of rebooking for next May.

Yeah it pretty much sounds like regular "free" dining. Not interested, as we had a room only booked under AP discount and my gf purchased her hopper when Disney had that sweet Canadian resident deal. We would be paying way more than before and we aren't dining plan people at all anyway, but it makes even less sense as CL guests. I hope this offer works out better for others but we will stick to our original plan of rebooking for next May.
Yeah, CL rooms at deluxe resorts are pretty expensive, so FD is not as good of an offer as a room discount. But, for families booked in a value, this would be a pretty good offer.

I have a FD BB booked for end of July. Not cancelling yet because I'm waiting to see what happens with this virus over the next 2 months. But, it's clear that Disney is trying to entice guests back over the summer period. Makes me a little nervous about crowds. But, no sense worrying about this just yet.

Yeah, CL rooms at deluxe resorts are pretty expensive, so FD is not as good of an offer as a room discount. But, for families booked in a value, this would be a pretty good offer.

I have a FD BB booked for end of July. Not cancelling yet because I'm waiting to see what happens with this virus over the next 2 months. But, it's clear that Disney is trying to entice guests back over the summer period. Makes me a little nervous about crowds. But, no sense worrying about this just yet.
We also have a FD BB booked for end of July that we just rescheduled this way from the end of May/first of June. It also makes me nervous now for crowds and not sure that my FD BB holds the value to me that it did prior to this. I understand Disney is trying to recover the summer and I will wait until last minute if we decide to cancel for this year and just hold off for 2021.

It was rack rate, so not really a cheap deal, but I saved about $20 over what I had calculated I would spend on food, so I thought it would be fun to have the dining plan for the first time.
Sounds good. When are you going?
Hope you have a great vacation! 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter