New technologies are nice, but _________ is/are annoying

::yes::::yes:: This! I just got a new iphone yesterday, after having my old one for three years. Ugh. I am still trying to figure out everything other than texting and calling. :sad2:

I'm putting off buying a new phone and ipad until they come out with the new models this fall so I can just do them both at once and hopefully, I'll get the knack of it on the first before moving to the second:)

constant phone alerts are annoying! FB, IG, text, apps...bing, bing, bing...but I wouldn't want to miss anything!

I'm putting off buying a new phone and ipad until they come out with the new models this fall so I can just do them both at once and hopefully, I'll get the knack of it on the first before moving to the second:)

constant phone alerts are annoying! FB, IG, text, apps...bing, bing, bing...but I wouldn't want to miss anything!
Oh gawd no...I have ALL notifications turned off except for text messages. I can't stand the constant buzzing, vibrating, pinging noises. My sister's phone is constantly going off with IG, FB, apps, etc and it's maddening. All that same stuff will still be there when I get around to looking at my phone.

Oh gawd no...I have ALL notifications turned off except for text messages. I can't stand the constant buzzing, vibrating, pinging noises. My sister's phone is constantly going off with IG, FB, apps, etc and it's maddening. All that same stuff will still be there when I get around to looking at my phone.

I know, right? When I turn my phone on silent for a number of hours and go back to look at it and the first screen is just covered with notifications? That's always so awesome.

People expecting you to answer calls & txt 24/7. Ugg. I do for certain people (my son, my mom, my brother). My boss knows if it is urgent to follow up with a txt to call back asap (something has to be major trouble for him to do that though, so I'm ok with it).

::yes::::yes:: This! I just got a new iphone yesterday, after having my old one for three years. Ugh. I am still trying to figure out everything other than texting and calling. :sad2:

Right there with you. Got a new Samsung 7 yesterday after my lg3 would not turn on at all yesterday-black screen of death. Contract expired in May. As soon as it expired, the phone started going haywire. Did not want to buy another so soon, but apparently they are pretty disposable now. Laughed as I had a hard time figuring out how to text DH coming out of the store!

Daily emails from any place I have ever shopped or read an article are annoying.

Being CC'd in every single email from the paranoid co-worker who just wants to CYA

Replying "ALL"

Group Text messages - Ugh..................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter