New tickets with entry time at noon.

I'm getting a headache with all these different tickets prices

Me too. Disney has discovered their systems can handle all these differences and don't seem to be considering that it still doesn't mean they should do it. Complications on just getting into the park aren't exactly conducive to guest satisfaction. It caused a lot of dissatisfaction in our group in April.

Me too. Disney has discovered their systems can handle all these differences and don't seem to be considering that it still doesn't mean they should do it. Complications on just getting into the park aren't exactly conducive to guest satisfaction. It caused a lot of dissatisfaction in our group in April.
And if you get a CM "in training" at the ticket window it can cost you a lot of time.

For a 6 park day trip, beginning Dec 4

6 days Mid Day tickets - 4 days @ $315.87 2 days @ $172.69 = $488.56 + tax
6 day base ticket beginning Dec 4 = $450.21 plus tax

This is why we aren't using it for our upcoming trip either. But 4 park days is the average trip so I get it. I'm hoping a lot of people use it and make the mornings nicer for the rest of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter