New to board!

julieanne74

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to check in...I am planning a trip in September, and I can't wait! Hope you all have a great day!

Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the DISBOARDS. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask, and trust me....they will be replied to very quickly.

Have a great trip..........

Julie welcome to the DIS. Are you going solo or adults only? Feel free to ask any question you have. Don't forget to checkout the other boards here on the DIS. Have a great and magical trip.

<b>Welcome to the DIS and the Adult/Solo Board, Julie</b>. Check out the Sept month thread to see if anyone else will be there the same time as you. I'm sure you'll find lots of great info here.

Hi Julieanne74:)
I'm new to the Dis Boards too. My sister and I were at WDW Jul.23-30/03 We stayed at the AKL and really enjoyed our trip.
I noticed that you have stayed on property before. Since we plan on going back next year with a larger group I was wondering if you would mind me asking which you preferred, OKW, Boardwalk, or the BC Villas. There will be 8 of us next year going with my 83 (by then 84) year old mother.
I would appreciate your input if you don't mind. We looked around while we were there and thought they all looked beautiful.
Hope you have a great trip.
"Montana Minnies"
Enid :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter