• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to DIS!!

pixie08

DIS Veteran
Hi eveyone! I am new to these boards but not to disney, I grew up in a disney crazy home and have made many trips growing up. Last year was the first year I went on my own (just me and my BF). It was strage to be in the driver seat(mom usually did all the planning)..so much planning but it was all worth it. :goodvibes We had AP's so we were able to stay for 2 weeks at POFQ! We were there first 2 weeks in june so it was pretty slow. This year we are planning a week in August..but now there is MYW plans!! so many descisions how do you guys do it? since we already stayed at PO we were thinkng CBR or CS..Renewal on annual pass? MYW? we don't really know...help please? ::MickeyMo

thanx u guys..everyone here is so nice and helpful..I am so glad I found u guys! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter