New To Disney Visa

The mikamouse

If you can dream it- you can do it!
so good morning, I just received my Disney Premier card yesterday in the mail. Sure I’ve read.....but until I actually use it I will not understand it! First off is there a Disney card app to manage card or is it just the chase app? I will also take any advise that you all have that I should take notice to ahead of time?
Thanks!

I have not used an app.
I prefer the website.
The website is Chase so I'm guessing the app you'd use is Chase.

Be aware that the premiere card comes with a yearly fee and you get 2% Disney dollars only on select purchases (I think the constants are at gas stations and grocery stores)
Be aware that if wanting to use the discount at certain gift shops where if you spend $50+ you get 10% off you must mention the discount and show your card.
Be aware that if you take advantage of the 0% financing for 6 months when booking a package that your payment is applied to that portion of the bill after a minimum payment is made towards the portion that has interest accumulating and if you don't pay it off in that 6 months you will end up paying all of the interest.

I love my Disney Visa but those are definitely slight disadvantages.
Overall I like earning my Disney dollars to use on vacation. I feel like I'm getting my souvenirs for free lol.

Does anyone know if you earn 2% on a Disney vacation package purchase?? I can’t find anything other than select Disney purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!