New to DVC - Please Help!

jxh1

Supreme God of All Things Disney!
I have known the basics of DVC for years, but now I'm thinking about renting some points for a September stay and I'm not sure if I have it all quite down. Please tell me if my scenario is correct -

I want to stay at OKW in a studio (provided its available) Sept. 25 - 30, 2005. The number of points I need to rent is 40 (8 per day x 5 days). If someone is renting them for $10, does that mean that I'm paying $400 total (40x$10) for my 5 night stay? I have a feeling I'm missing something here, any help that anyone can give to me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

The number of points I need to rent is 40 (8 per day x 5 days). If someone is renting them for $10, does that mean that I'm paying $400 total (40x$10) for my 5 night stay? I have a feeling I'm missing something here

I don't think you're missing anything - that's how it works! :)

That just seemed like too good of a deal to me. Glad to know that I was on the right track though. Thanks!

It is a good deal! Hope it works out for you.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter