new to podcasts

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
Okay so not to sound too stupid but how do I listen to podcasts on my phone, I have no clue where to start. any help would be great. I am not great with technology but would love to listen to disney podcast. I have downloaded the castbox podcast app on my phone. where do I go from there and what happens if I hit "subscribe" on a certain one? thanks in advance for any help I can get.

I'm not super familar with podcasts either, but I think you can listen to some on spotify. I listen to resortloop sometimes and I just google it

When you hit subscribe, new podcasts and other content posted to that feed will automatically show up in your app as they’re released.

Okay so not to sound too stupid but how do I listen to podcasts on my phone, I have no clue where to start. any help would be great. I am not great with technology but would love to listen to disney podcast. I have downloaded the castbox podcast app on my phone. where do I go from there and what happens if I hit "subscribe" on a certain one? thanks in advance for any help I can get.
Not a stupid question at all, and we all have to start somewhere, right? Not familiar with that particular app, and I just usually watch stuff right on YouTube. But pretty sure all apps work the same basic way - if you subscribe to something, it will notify you when a new one is released. You can also go back in time, and watch old podcasts (don't know if you know that or not)

Welcome though, and I think you're in for a real treat! Enjoy!! :)

If you have an apple phone, you can subscribe using the podcast app. I listen and don’t watch. Hope you enjoy!

thank you I have to listen to podcasts at work, I don't think my boss would appreciate me watching youtube during work hours...LOL thank you everyone
On my iPhone, there is a podcasts app already loaded. When I open it, I search for the Dis Unplugged. I hit “subscribe” and then it stays in my listen now feed. You can scroll down and see the most recent episodes or click on the link that says available episodes to search all of them. They have several shows so I subscribe to most of them. They are definitely addicting. Now I’m at the point where I listen to the podcasts during the day and then at night will watch some of the ones on YouTube so I can get the visual element of some like the food reviews. Happy listening!

I just started a podcast so I am very familiar with the different options (its been a pain trying to post on all of them!!). The main ones are the podcast app on iphones, Google play, spotify, and stitcher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!