New to Swaps

paul_toria96

DIS Veteran
Hi

Can anyone explain what goes off here please?

I have just started getting interested in scrapbooking and would love to do more, but feel I don't have the embellishments to make it what I really want. I also live in the UK :flower3:

Victoria

:welcome: to the Swap board. This is a very friendly bunch.

I would start by looking at the FAQ thread up above that talks about what swaps are and how they work. Great info.

Then I would look at the Swap Calendar for the year (also a sticky above) and see what interests you. Then when the interest thread or sign up thread open for those swaps, hop on in. Just make sure you read the rules for the swap in the first post of its thread so you know what to expect.

:welcome: to the Swap board. This is a very friendly bunch.

I would start by looking at the FAQ thread up above that talks about what swaps are and how they work. Great info.

Then I would look at the Swap Calendar for the year (also a sticky above) and see what interests you. Then when the interest thread or sign up thread open for those swaps, hop on in. Just make sure you read the rules for the swap in the first post of its thread so you know what to expect.

:welcome:

And what she said. The epcot swap is coming up, there is an interest thread for that. Let us know if you have any questions. :goodvibes

:welcome:Swaps are really fun to do. I only started to do it this year and DH thinks I'm insane. 0ne thing to keep in mind, swaps are addictive. You've been warned:rotfl2:

:welcome:Swaps are really fun to do. I only started to do it this year and DH thinks I'm insane. 0ne thing to keep in mind, swaps are addictive. You've been warned:rotfl2:

Thank you for your big :welcome:

I've read the rules etc, and feel maybe it's something I'd love to do, I'll keep an eye out for the threads

:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter