New to the board...just a question..

Kris517

Disney Veteran
Do the castmembers give you recipes when you ask? I am going back in December for a nice long trip and I will have a chance to visit a lot of restaurants , so I will be asking everywhere!

Krista :D

Welcome to the board! We have a great time over here. ;) The only place from which I have gotten recipes is Boma's. . . but that's because I never thought to ask! At Boma's, our server (whom we had had several times during our stay) told us to go to the desk & give them our email if we wanted any recipes. Unfortunately, this was our last morning there - if I had known they did this, I'd have asked other places!

I've read on other posts, that people have been successful asking their servers for recipes at a number of restaurants.

MargieJ's site

Please, please post any recipes you manage to get while you are there! :D :D :D

You might want to check out MargieJ's site - I've gotten quite a few recipes from there.

d

PS If you go to the Garden Grill, would you please ask for the recipe for their Catfish & post it?

Thanks for the welcome! I love to eat at almost all the Disney restaurants and since my fiance and I go so much, we eat almost everywhere. I will make sure to write down anyone's recipe requests so when I go in Dec. I will make sure to ask. Just let me know.

Krista

T Minus 25 days and counting :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Krista,

If you are going to eat at Chef Mickey's would you PLEASE ask for a recipe for me???!!!!! I don't know what it is called, but it was a shrimp and penne pasta dish in a very light cream sauce. I asked the server when we had it there and he took down my address for the chef, but I had never received it. I would really appreciate it.

:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter