New to the DDP

Peppeperoni

Mouseketeer
HI! So I have the ddp in May for the first time. It seems straight forward; my only question is with quick service and mobile ordering. Is everything eligible at a quick service? If I do mobile ordering, do i just pick any entree? I know with snacks it has the symbol... just wasn’t too sure if it lists anything in the app to help you

Pretty much everything that’s an entree is eligible. Snacks are usually well labeled. The only confusing thing is the soup at BOG. Was a snack, now it’s a CS credit or oop. For $7 it’s a terrible value as a CS.

Pretty much everything that’s an entree is eligible. Snacks are usually well labeled. The only confusing thing is the soup at BOG. Was a snack, now it’s a CS credit or oop. For $7 it’s a terrible value as a CS.
Thank you. That was my question! Much appreciated! Wasn’t sure if somethings weren’t eligible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!