New to the forum

Chris999

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm Chris and new to the forums. My wife has been on the forums leading up to our Disney trip, which is sadly coming to an end today.

Prior to this week, it had been 12.5 years since I had last gone to Disney World and now, I am already jonesing for my next trip. We had a blast and it was nice, even for a week (the duration of our trip), to leave adulting at home and be a kid again.

Looking forward to learning more tips from the forum!

Thank you all! My wife and I are in the process of planning our next trip, March 2024. She already knows about the process insofar as getting points from DVC members, so between her and this forum, I'm learning quite a bit! We stayed at Caribbean Beach back in November, but are looking at the Riviera (ironically right next door lol) for our next trip. I am so excited!

Hi,

I'm Chris and new to the forums. My wife has been on the forums leading up to our Disney trip, which is sadly coming to an end today.

Prior to this week, it had been 12.5 years since I had last gone to Disney World and now, I am already jonesing for my next trip. We had a blast and it was nice, even for a week (the duration of our trip), to leave adulting at home and be a kid again.

Looking forward to learning more tips from the forum!
Welcome!! Every input from someone new is another bit of knowledge we all never had before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter