New to Vellum

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
<font color = "blue" font face="Comic Sans MS">I love the look of Vellum for my journaling and I got all excited and ran off and bought Vellum sheets to print out my journals from the computer - well, low and behold I can't get my printer to print on the sheets. I am trying on a laser printer. Am I being stupid here? Will this ever work or do people do something else with their vellum? Should I use an ink jet? Will that work? How do people do this?</font>

OK - ignore the above plea for help - I was just having technical difficulties with my margins - it was printing somewhere just not on my page. I am very happy that a laser printer does work with Vellum as it looks very very nice.

So, since I solved my own problem, I thought it would be fun to see how others have been using Vellum. I just picked up some Vellum background paper today that I hadn't seen before and I love the possibilities that that creates - I love clean looks with metals and vellums in my albums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter