New trip in May

NE14DisneyWorld?

Mouseketeer
I am fairly new to DVC. We joined in April, took our first trip in September and have another one scheduled for the week before Christmas. Yesterday I was booking our third trip, which will be in May. I needed a two-bedroom and was given the options of all resorts. I tried for the standard view at BWV, but the only availability was the preferred view or the boardwalk view. We are taking our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter, so my husband REALLY wanted to stay at BWV for the pool. I anguished over the opportunity to stay at BCV, but relented in the end and agreed to BWV. Did I make a mistake? Please, say it ain't so! :flower:

Tammy

I would have picked BCV. You can always pool hop over to BWV, but you can't pool hop to Storm-A-Long Bay at BCV.

We always pick BWV over BCV. Our kids (7&5) love the slide at BWV. I also like being able to watch both of them at the same time go up the slide and come down. SAB is just too spread out for me to watch both of them by myself. And at SAB, they have to go out across the sidwalk to get to the big slide, that makes me crazy. So for me, I would have made the same choice (and I have).

When our kids get older, and I don't have to keep an eagle eye on them in the pool, we'll try BCV again.

Did you take the BW view? By far, the most impressive views I've seen at any WDW resort are the BW view at BWV. But if you chose the preferred view...w-e-l-l. Guess I'm just a BCV kinda person.

Yes, I did take the Boardwalk view. What exactly is the view? Can you see any of the fireworks from Epcot with a Boardwalk view?

The Boardwalk views are beautiful. They're the rooms that are right on the boardwalk. Whenever I walk out on my balcony, I feel like Madonna in "Evita" ready to belt out a chorus of "Don't cry for me, Argentina". Yes, you can see Illuminations from your balcony. What I thought was neat, too, was that you can see the Spaceship Earth Hand and one night, DS told me he saw the lights go off and then back on there (it was way after my bedtime when it happened).

We had a board walk view last May on the 4th floor overlooking the lawn area, loved it. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Simba's Mom said:
The Boardwalk views are beautiful. They're the rooms that are right on the boardwalk. Whenever I walk out on my balcony, I feel like Madonna in "Evita" ready to belt out a chorus of "Don't cry for me, Argentina".
Was that YOU??? :rotfl2:

The tone deaf one! I don't think I have a future there, so I think I'll keep my day job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter