New videos = More Upbeat

ArctosTBear

Earning My Ears
Watching the most recently posted videos about Not So Scary Halloween Party, the trio just seems to be having a much better time.

Ryno is back to being his sassy self with a very quick wit.

Erica is just beaming

Craig is Craig but more smiley. (last time seeing this was when he , Ryno, and Kylie ran around getting drinks).

I hope this is a sign of things to come for the Dis Unplug as a whole.

Watching the Halloween party video was very amusing. Poor Ryno looked a little delirious from the heat! I'm glad they had fun :)

We were just watching the gift card video last night and got laughing so hard at Ryno. He's hilarious! All three seem so much more relaxed and it's so fun to watch. Great work!!

Ryno and Craig are far more entertaining when they are drunk. I can always tell when thats the case.

Before it's time, but Terror on Church Street in downtown Orlando was the ultimate scare factor. My buddies and I left that experience looking for the nearest bar/lounge to erase our minds.

Last edited:
That always bothered me in the videos before, there was no drinking at all. I get that not everybody drinks, and that's great, I don't always have a drink either, but with the dining reviews especially it's nice to have at least one person review a cocktail or beer, and maybe someone else review a non-alcoholic specialty beverage. It's a more rounded review. I'm hoping they add that in now.

That always bothered me in the videos before, there was no drinking at all. I get that not everybody drinks, and that's great, I don't always have a drink either, but with the dining reviews especially it's nice to have at least one person review a cocktail or beer, and maybe someone else review a non-alcoholic specialty beverage. It's a more rounded review. I'm hoping they add that in now.
That will honestly still come down to the comfortability of our superiors. If they give us the go-ahead to order drinks for reviews then we can do so but the previous person we reported to said we couldn't nor was it eligible for reimbursement.

That will honestly still come down to the comfortability of our superiors. If they give us the go-ahead to order drinks for reviews then we can do so but the previous person we reported to said we couldn't nor was it eligible for reimbursement.
"The previous person" reminds me of Biden saying "the former guy".

Before it's time, but Terror on Church Street in downtown Orlando was the ultimate scare factor. My buddies and I left that experience looking for the nearest bar/lounge to erase our minds.
Is that something that is still around?

I agree and I am with you. I don't ALWAYS like to order drinks with meals, but if there is something unique to the place, I have to try it. Like you can't go to Nomad Lounge or Tiffin's and not order the Tempting Tigress, or one the signature cocktails. They're some of the most unique on property. But like Craig said, our former superior did not allow it and we do not get reimbursed for it. So we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter