New website idea

goob9954

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow
Idk what I'm thinking with this, but I would love to see a website like twitter, but just for Disney, like a social media platform where we could all go and just rapidly get off thoughts about the parks, movies, etc. I know this is like it, but it's not fast enough. Maybe it's just me, and maybe it's a really dumb idea, which it probably is, but I thought I would get it out there

There's actually a relatively large twitter fan base just for Disney fans, if that's any help to you. I have a separate account just to talk about Disney with other Disney fans, it's @fantasyIand (the "l" in fantasyland is a capital "I"). I've found that if you're following the right people, any social media platform could be just for Disney :thumbsup2

There's actually a relatively large twitter fan base just for Disney fans, if that's any help to you. I have a separate account just to talk about Disney with other Disney fans, it's @fantasyIand (the "l" in fantasyland is a capital "I"). I've found that if you're following the right people, any social media platform could be just for Disney :thumbsup2

That's actually a lot of help! I love talking Disney on Twitter, but I have little to no followers who care! Thank you!

So I guess where I'll go with this now is if you have a a Disney twitter account post your @ names here

Mine's @DisGBrooks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter