New Wizard 101 Names List

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
I know a lot of us have added new characters to our accounts on Wizard 101,
and that the last list incorporated just those playing the test server, so I think we would all appreciate a new list with everyone's names and new names. (I know I certainly would!) rofl

Kim

Dis-------------------------VMK-----------------Wizard 101
BobRichmond-----OutOfMyMind and many others---Robert IceCaster, -----------------------------------------------Master Thaumatist, -------------------------------------------------Ice/Death
Budcollector--------------------------------------Gavin Iceslinger, GM Death/storm
--------------------------------------------------Boris, Master, Myth/death
Chedstro-------Coriander and a few others-------Morgan Mistcaster, -----------------------------------------------Master Thaumatist, -------------------------------------------------Ice/Life
FlyingPegasus------Flying Pegasus-------Rowan DeathDreamer, GrandMaster, Death/Myth
Rowan StormRider, GrandMaster, Storm/Death
Rowan IceHeart, Master, Ice/Balance
Rowan MythCaster, Adept, Myth/Life
Rowan DragonFlame, Initiate, Fire/Life
Cowan LifeThief, Journeyman, Life/Storm
JGoof---------------------JGoof------------------Gilroy Darkflame, ----------------------------------------GrandMaster Necromancer, -------------------------------------------------Death-Life
-------------------------------------------------Liam Hawkheart, -------------------------------------Magus Theurgist, Life-Balance
-------------------------------------------------Jasmine, Adept ----------------------------------------------Pyromancer, Fire-Ice
LuvN~Travel------Tigerbella, Tiggerbelle-KimberlyDreamweaver-Myth,
---------------------------------------Kimberly Frostweaver-Ice
Momie---------------------Lucybell-----Olivia Lightsong-Ice,
---------------------------------------Olivia Stormsong-Storm
Shadowkevin-------Shadowkevin----Kevin EarthCaster-Life-Fire
Sundowner---------LilGreenMan-----Steven Ravensword

Feel free to add all you can :) And if anyone wants to have a meet for us to add our new characters feel free to speak up! :)

Hi,

VMK and Dis name : JGoof

Wizards:

Gilroy Darkflame, GrandMaster Necromancer, Death-Life
Liam Hawkheart, Magus Theurgist, Life-Balance
Jasmine, Adept Pyromancer, Fire-Ice

Yes, i got a girl wizard. I try to get my wife interested in the game, and I needed a Disney Princess name. She likes to watch Jasmine's progress and wardrobe but it seems that game is not for her.

BobRichmond---------------------OutOfMyMind and many others------------------Robert IceCaster, Master Thaumatist, -------------------------------------------------Ice/Death

Chedstro---------------------Coriander and a few others------------------Morgan Mistcaster, Master Thaumatist, -------------------------------------------------Ice/Life

Here and on Wizard101 board and other wizard boards: Sundowner76
VMK: LilGreenMan
Wizard 101 game: Steven Ravensword

FlyingPegasus, most places

W101:

Rowan DeathDreamer, GrandMaster, Death/Myth
Rowan StormRider, GrandMaster, Storm/Death
Rowan IceHeart, Master, Ice/Balance
Rowan MythCaster, Adept, Myth/Life
Rowan DragonFlame, Initiate, Fire/Life
Cowan LifeThief, Journeyman, Life/Storm ~ Lol, yeah I have a boy character!

Fly

My Wizards are;

Gavin Iceslinger- Grandmaster death/storm
{one of the first 101 Grandmasters in the game}:woohoo:

Boris - Master myth/death

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter