New wrinkle: The last limo bus from Narita to Hilton Tokyo Bay leaves too early

ten6mom

DIS Veteran
We, a group of 12, arrive at Narita at approximately 5 pm. The last Airport Limousine bus leaves at 6 pm, which is cutting in awfully close considering we have to go through customs, etc.

There is a later Airport Limo bus that goes to the TDL entrance, and from there we could take the DL monorail to our hotel. However, I am not sure the monorail can accommodate all of our luggage.

Does anyone know about the luggage capacity on the DL monorail and whether they would allow us to take it on? We are talking each person having at least one rolling suitcase- some larger than others.

The monorail is quite roomy and I don’t think you’ll have any issue taking your luggage aboard.

ETA: I’m trying to remember, but I’m assuming my DH and I took our luggage aboard, because how else would we have gotten to our hotel? :laughing:

we have always brought our suitcases with us on the monorail and it has never been an issue. I think the welcome center closes at 5pm anyway, so you really have no other option except to bring your suitcases with you.

Thank you for your replies and reassurance! We are so shocked that you can get the airport "limo" bus to the DL entrance, but not to the area hotels after 1800!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!