*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

It won't let me message you. There's no start conversation button. I posted that I would like a bin for October 8th-18th please.
I had the same problem. I think it didn't show the "start conversation" button on my phone but did on my computer. Try that.

I just sent another PM regarding my previous request for a bin October 23-29th. I still have not heard anything; please respond

I just sent another PM regarding my previous request for a bin October 23-29th. I still have not heard anything; please respond
I've requested for Oct 8-18th and haven't heard back either. I feel like they're not doing it anymore.

I've requested for Oct 8-18th and haven't heard back either. I feel like they're not doing it anymore.
On the first post there are people signed up for dates in Sep., Oct., and Nov. I don’t have a reason to think they’re not doing it anymore but just would like to know either way. I was looking forward to making Mickey waffles 🤣

We're here now. I just checked in and the bins are still in the front. I think I might use one of them if there's nobody listed for my dates. Message me and we can discuss if you want. We'll be here for a week.

We're here now. I just checked in and the bins are still in the front. I think I might use one of them if there's nobody listed for my dates. Message me and we can discuss if you want. We'll be here for a week.
Will they let you have them if you don’t have your name on it?

Will they let you have them if you don’t have your name on it?

When I asked about the bins the bellhop manager knew exactly what I was talking about and told me when I got my room just called down and they will deliver. So I did and they brought me both bins. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Looking inside there is pretty much the same stuff in them, so I'll just return the one and keep the other and do my best to follow the rules, but when you arrive just talk to the bellhop by the main entrance and they should be able to assist you.

If the person running this post is no longer able to do so this may just become an honor system thing.

When I asked about the bins the bellhop manager knew exactly what I was talking about and told me when I got my room just called down and they will deliver. So I did and they brought me both bins. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Looking inside there is pretty much the same stuff in them, so I'll just return the one and keep the other and do my best to follow the rules, but when you arrive just talk to the bellhop by the main entrance and they should be able to assist you.

If the person running this post is no longer able to do so this may just become an honor system thing.
I’ll just try this as well. The boxes are a teal color? Which building is this in? I’ve never been there.

Yes there are 2. One is a darker teal one is a lighter teal. They say 'DISBOARDS' on them and 'Pay it forward'.
I added some emergency ID wristbands in each bin. You write your toddler's name & your phone number on the inside in case your child gets lost at a park or wherever you go. They're the kind clubs and water parks use so they'll last all day.

I’ll just try this as well. The boxes are a teal color? Which building is this in? I’ve never been there.
So I asked the concierge for the bins and they had no idea what I was talking about. and then I asked customer service and they had no idea what I was talking about so then I went to the bellhops and they knew exactly what I was talking about. You go to your room dial 0 on your telephone and ask for one of the bins to be delivered to your room.

So I asked the concierge for the bins and they had no idea what I was talking about. and then I asked customer service and they had no idea what I was talking about so then I went to the bellhops and they knew exactly what I was talking about. You go to your room dial 0 on your telephone and ask for one of the bins to be delivered to your room.
Awesome! I was actually thinking of getting some of those wristbands. What building are the bellhops in? I’ve never been there so I don’t know where you check in or anything

So I went to the bellhops at the VC/main building tonight (you mean the guys standing outside, right?). There were 4 guys there and not a single one had a clue, even the guy who said he had been there for 15 years. What the heck? Maybe I’ll try again sometime during the day.
They're right outside the main building where you check in.

IDK. Try telling them there are two blue/teal colored totes that the owners swap around. On top of the totes, in black marker, they say *DISBOARDS* & *PAY IT FORWARD* on them.

They were kept in a small room right across from the minion statues. When you walked in there was a desk to the left that a gentleman was working at and then straight back against the back wall was a rack of things and the totes were being kept on the bottom shelf in the middle. (That's where the man working at the desk told the other bellhop to go for them)

I hope you find them. 🤞

I have kindly asked in the past if they minded allowing me in the room to have a look. Sometimes they are turned on the shelf so the writing isn't visible. They were way up high on the shelf when I was there in June.

And I think it is a good idea to always be kind and tip them generously for dealing with our bins :)

I have kindly asked in the past if they minded allowing me in the room to have a look. Sometimes they are turned on the shelf so the writing isn't visible. They were way up high on the shelf when I was there in June.

And I think it is a good idea to always be kind and tip them generously for dealing with our bins :)
So true. We used them for years. There was a good system for assigning them. I think WBC has been patient in storing them through COVID, but if people don't begin using them will probably not keep them.

IDK. Try telling them there are two blue/teal colored totes that the owners swap around. On top of the totes, in black marker, they say *DISBOARDS* & *PAY IT FORWARD* on them.

They were kept in a small room right across from the minion statues. When you walked in there was a desk to the left that a gentleman was working at and then straight back against the back wall was a rack of things and the totes were being kept on the bottom shelf in the middle. (That's where the man working at the desk told the other bellhop to go for them)

I hope you find them. 🤞
Well I did get in there and didn’t see them and the two guys that were there that time didn’t know anything about them either. So either someone else has them right now or they’ve somehow disappeared within the last two weeks 🤔

I wish I could say yes since we participated for years. Sadly, they have probably ended. The last person to oversee them has not been on this forum for some time and without coordination WBC probably disposed of them. Perhaps someone else has hear differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter