*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

pepperandchips

[melinda]
Update:. Found the teal bin!! It was there all along I just managed to encounter an employee who wouldn't release it to me earlier this week. Now it has been updated with AJFireman's info to pickup as well as the new bin I returned today. Sorry I was unable to add much to the new bin but glad to be apart of the group. Thanks for all the help this week!
THANK YOU!!!

HappyWifeBeth

Earning My Ears
I just saw this new thread.. :)

We'll be at WBC from 8/30/19-9/2/19.

Dumb question, but I haven't been on disboards since our last DCL cruise. You can PM by clicking to start a conversation, right?

pepperandchips

[melinda]
I just saw this new thread.. :)

We'll be at WBC from 8/30/19-9/2/19.

Dumb question, but I haven't been on disboards since our last DCL cruise. You can PM by clicking to start a conversation, right?
Yes ma’am! The name of PM/conversation changed when the boards were upgraded a while back. Maybe I should post a little tutorial in the first post. Send me a note when you’re able and I’ll put you on the list!

• Dreams Villas of Orlando - 4-Bedroom Villa from $99 per night!*
    4-bedroom/3 bathroom villas sleeps up to 10 people. Fully equipped and beautifully appointed each villa includes FREE Wireless High Speed Internet, televisions in each bedroom, over 50 Disney DVD's, crib/pack-n-play, complimentary membership to Sam's Discount Shopping Club plus much, much, more!!
    *7 night minimum required. 4-Bedroom Villas from $99/night (plus tax). 1-877-VILLA-01 (877-845-5201)
    SEE PRICING AND AVAILABILITY

• pepperandchips

[melinda]
    Archiving this information for us below but decluttering the first post:

IN MEMORIAM: PURPLE BIN (former bin #1)

Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin #1 is purple

2018 Bin #1 Purple (CURRENTLY MISSING)

12/27 - 01/01 emmababy
    01/26 - 02/02 jand1more
    02/18 - 02/28 wisenfamily
    05/04 - 05/11 StarCruiser
    05/26 - 06/02 gatormom2tots
    10/26 - 11/01 smbmoyers

Rest in Peace 🌻

klk77

Mouseketeer
    I’m supposed to have picked up the teal bin. I messaged the person ahead of me with my info, but never got a response. When I went to pick it up, the guy at bell services said it didn’t have my name on it, so he wouldn’t give it to me. So, not sure what name is on the bin, but I can’t pick it up and can’t retag it for the next person.

pepperandchips

[melinda]
    I’m supposed to have picked up the teal bin. I messaged the person ahead of me with my info, but never got a response. When I went to pick it up, the guy at bell services said it didn’t have my name on it, so he wouldn’t give it to me. So, not sure what name is on the bin, but I can’t pick it up and can’t retag it for the next person.
    @ainmemphis had this same issue as well on the first attempt. On a subsequent day/time, they let her look for it and take it. Maybe try back if you have an opportunity? I also sent you and AJFireman a pm to try to sort out whose name is on it.

HappyWifeBeth

Earning My Ears
    Do they ask for ID to pick stuff up, or do you just have to give a name? Was thinking maybe you could just leave each bin under one name that everybody could use LOL

• AJFireman

Earning My Ears
    They do not ask for ID. The bin was picked up successfully this morning.

As much as I wish there was an easier wat this is the best method that has worked for years. Just leaving a basic name would make it more of a free for all. At least this way someone not on the list would have to work to figure out the name on it.

NHLFAN

Disney Dreamer
    Hi Y'all,
    We just send request for teal bin and was curious if someone has time if they could please provide an inventory of what is currently in the bin. The last time we had the teal bin there was a Mickey waffle maker and a Happy Birthday banner...are those still in the Bin?

Thanks!

HappyWifeBeth

Earning My Ears
    Hi Y'all,
    We just send request for teal bin and was curious if someone has time if they could please provide an inventory of what is currently in the bin. The last time we had the teal bin there was a Mickey waffle maker and a Happy Birthday banner...are those still in the Bin?

Thanks!
    I'm getting it next weekend so I can let you know if nobody else replies before then :)

pepperandchips

[melinda]
    List updated to here. I hear that the waffle maker is still around :hyper: Thanks to all who are participating and keeping an eye on our bins!

• KristinU

DIS Veteran
    Does the new black bin have a waffle maker in it yet? If not, I can keep an eye out for a good deal before next April (unless someone else adds one before that).

KristinU

DIS Veteran
    I think we just have the one waffle maker between the two so far. If the waffle fairy came I’m sure we would all enjoy it!
    The waffle fairy will see what she can do!

I see that Kohl's isn't currently carrying the Mickey waffle maker, which is where the waffle fairy got the other two...with Kohl's cash and discount codes :thumbsup2 The hunt is on :scratchin

NHLFAN

Disney Dreamer
    Hi Y'all,
    Teal Bin Inventory 9/14/19 :
    Trick or Treat bag full of extra shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap bars and shower cap
    Hanging shoe organizer
    Ritz Crackers exp 10/29/19
    Decaf coffee can exp 10/8/19
    Uncle Bens Jasmine Rice exp ? (might wanna toss)
    Index cards / tape
    Quart ziplock bags
    Sandwich ziplock bags
    Disney Popcorn bucket
    Mickey waffle maker
    Guest journal
    Bags of spices cumin, chili powder, tabasco, ketchup packets, mustard packets, salt/pepper, honey packets
    Bubble bath
    Sun screen
    Pool toys
    Water bottle
    Aluminum foil
    Pam spray oil
    Paper towels
    Extra coffee filters
    Coffee packs - decaf
    Hot cocoa packets
    Sugar / Splenda packets
    Lemonade drink mix packets