*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

• Dreams Villas of Orlando - 4-Bedroom Villa from $99 per night!*
    4-bedroom/3 bathroom villas sleeps up to 10 people. Fully equipped and beautifully appointed each villa includes FREE Wireless High Speed Internet, televisions in each bedroom, over 50 Disney DVD's, crib/pack-n-play, complimentary membership to Sam's Discount Shopping Club plus much, much, more!!
    *7 night minimum required. 4-Bedroom Villas from $99/night (plus tax). 1-877-VILLA-01 (877-845-5201)
    SEE PRICING AND AVAILABILITY

• cammie810

Mouseketeer
    Hey Everyone!
    Sorry it has taken so long but when I was over at WBC the first week of October I grabbed both bins and renovated them a little. The black bin had way less stuff than the teal one so I evened it up. Here is a list of what is in each one.
    Both bins
    Mickey waffle maker
    Mickey waffle maker
    sunscreen
    Pool noodle and blow up float
    pool toys
    fish food
    popcorn
    beer stein/wine glass
    confetti
    wet wipes
    plenty of decaf coffee/extra filters/sugar/creamer
    paper towels
    1 adult/1 child rain poncho
    laundry detergent
    sandwich bags
    index cards/tape
    hand sanitizer
    Blue bin
    aluminum foil
    popcorn bucket
    syrup
    misting fan
    bug spray
    beach towel
    Black bin
    grill tools
    toothbrush
    pam cooking spray
    Mickey egg maker
    honey
    waterproof money holder
    Hope this helps! It is always like a fun treasure hunt to discover what has been added to the bins. If anyone has space in their luggage or on their grocery list a set of disposable food storage containers would be a great add to the bins. WBC provides a set of 3 bowls with covers but if you cook and have leftovers there isnt anything to store them in.

staceywj

Mouseketeer
    Is there anyone after me? I am replacing it Nov 8th and I could just board "DisBoard Member" on the index card if there is not someone that has it reserved it after me.

• Photobee

Mouseketeer
    Intoran, please check your private messages/conversations for a message from me regarding your contact information! Thanks!

KristinU

DIS Veteran
    Hey Everyone!
    Sorry it has taken so long but when I was over at WBC the first week of October I grabbed both bins and renovated them a little. The black bin had way less stuff than the teal one so I evened it up. Here is a list of what is in each one.
    Both bins
    Mickey waffle maker
    Mickey waffle maker
    sunscreen
    Pool noodle and blow up float
    pool toys
    fish food
    popcorn
    beer stein/wine glass
    confetti
    wet wipes
    plenty of decaf coffee/extra filters/sugar/creamer
    paper towels
    1 adult/1 child rain poncho
    laundry detergent
    sandwich bags
    index cards/tape
    hand sanitizer
    Blue bin
    aluminum foil
    popcorn bucket
    syrup
    misting fan
    bug spray
    beach towel
    Black bin
    grill tools
    toothbrush
    pam cooking spray
    Mickey egg maker
    honey
    waterproof money holder
    Hope this helps! It is always like a fun treasure hunt to discover what has been added to the bins. If anyone has space in their luggage or on their grocery list a set of disposable food storage containers would be a great add to the bins. WBC provides a set of 3 bowls with covers but if you cook and have leftovers there isnt anything to store them in.
    You rock, @cammie810 ! Thanks for taking the time to do this and report back on the thread!

katallo

DIS Veteran
    It is always like a fun treasure hunt to discover what has been added to the bins. If anyone has space in their luggage or on their grocery list a set of disposable food storage containers would be a great add to the bins. WBC provides a set of 3 bowls with covers but if you cook and have leftovers there isnt anything to store them in.

We added small and medium disposable storage containers in November to the teal box.

• pepperandchips

[melinda]
    The list is updated as of today. Giving the thread a bump!

I've been swamped at work lately but I'm still keeping an eye on my messages at least once a week. For some reason DisBoards is no longer sending me the automated email when I receive a PM.

intoran

Earning My Ears
    Should I just write disboard member on the bin? No one has signed up after me and we check out Saturday.

jcanary

Segways at EPCOT
    We will be at WBC 12/28-1/2. Just wondering if I can get a bin? I wrote to pepper and chips but haven’t heard back.

pepperandchips

[melinda]
    The list has been updated.

For some reason the site is no longer sending me an email when I receive a PM and I don’t get on the boards every day especially during the work week. Please give me a couple days (at least 48 hours) to get back to you. :flower3:

Thank you and happy holidays!
    Melinda

jabuller

Earning My Ears
    Hi!

I think my post count is too low, but we are headed to WBC Dec 21-28 and would love a bin if open. 😃

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates