*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

Hey Everyone!
Sorry it has taken so long but when I was over at WBC the first week of October I grabbed both bins and renovated them a little. The black bin had way less stuff than the teal one so I evened it up. Here is a list of what is in each one.
Both bins
Mickey waffle maker
Mickey waffle maker
sunscreen
Pool noodle and blow up float
pool toys
fish food
popcorn
beer stein/wine glass
confetti
wet wipes
plenty of decaf coffee/extra filters/sugar/creamer
paper towels
1 adult/1 child rain poncho
laundry detergent
sandwich bags
index cards/tape
hand sanitizer
Blue bin
aluminum foil
popcorn bucket
syrup
misting fan
bug spray
beach towel
Black bin
grill tools
toothbrush
pam cooking spray
Mickey egg maker
honey
waterproof money holder
Hope this helps! It is always like a fun treasure hunt to discover what has been added to the bins. If anyone has space in their luggage or on their grocery list a set of disposable food storage containers would be a great add to the bins. WBC provides a set of 3 bowls with covers but if you cook and have leftovers there isnt anything to store them in.

Is there anyone after me? I am replacing it Nov 8th and I could just board "DisBoard Member" on the index card if there is not someone that has it reserved it after me.

Intoran, please check your private messages/conversations for a message from me regarding your contact information! Thanks!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry it has taken so long but when I was over at WBC the first week of October I grabbed both bins and renovated them a little. The black bin had way less stuff than the teal one so I evened it up. Here is a list of what is in each one.
Both bins
Mickey waffle maker
Mickey waffle maker
sunscreen
Pool noodle and blow up float
pool toys
fish food
popcorn
beer stein/wine glass
confetti
wet wipes
plenty of decaf coffee/extra filters/sugar/creamer
paper towels
1 adult/1 child rain poncho
laundry detergent
sandwich bags
index cards/tape
hand sanitizer
Blue bin
aluminum foil
popcorn bucket
syrup
misting fan
bug spray
beach towel
Black bin
grill tools
toothbrush
pam cooking spray
Mickey egg maker
honey
waterproof money holder
Hope this helps! It is always like a fun treasure hunt to discover what has been added to the bins. If anyone has space in their luggage or on their grocery list a set of disposable food storage containers would be a great add to the bins. WBC provides a set of 3 bowls with covers but if you cook and have leftovers there isnt anything to store them in.
You rock, @cammie810 ! Thanks for taking the time to do this and report back on the thread!

It is always like a fun treasure hunt to discover what has been added to the bins. If anyone has space in their luggage or on their grocery list a set of disposable food storage containers would be a great add to the bins. WBC provides a set of 3 bowls with covers but if you cook and have leftovers there isnt anything to store them in.

We added small and medium disposable storage containers in November to the teal box.

The list is updated as of today. Giving the thread a bump!

I've been swamped at work lately but I'm still keeping an eye on my messages at least once a week. For some reason DisBoards is no longer sending me the automated email when I receive a PM.

Should I just write disboard member on the bin? No one has signed up after me and we check out Saturday.

We will be at WBC 12/28-1/2. Just wondering if I can get a bin? I wrote to pepper and chips but haven’t heard back.

The list has been updated.

For some reason the site is no longer sending me an email when I receive a PM and I don’t get on the boards every day especially during the work week. Please give me a couple days (at least 48 hours) to get back to you. :flower3:

Thank you and happy holidays!
Melinda

Hi!

I think my post count is too low, but we are headed to WBC Dec 21-28 and would love a bin if open. 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!