*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

Well friends, I don't know how to say this. I have crappy news and more crappy news that I will veil as a positive. First, the crappy:

Msfredna went to pick up the black bin and bell services couldn't find it for her in the luggage room. They allowed her to help look and the bin simply wasn't there. They've told her that the resort cleaned out the luggage room during the resort closure and placed unclaimed items with lost and found. Lost and found holds items for 30 days. Our bins appear to be permanently retired.

Now, the still crappy, but fake happy:

WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY!!! If you are visiting WBC and would like to volunteer to help restart a bin, please let me know. I don't want to ask favors of anyone flying because that's a burden, but if you are driving and are willing to help please let me know. I am willing to contribute the cost of the bin and will be looking through my Disney items to see if I have anything helpful to restart the bin. I'm thinking I could mail some items to our bin starting volunteer at either his/her home or at the resort.

I'm sorry to have to share this news. I am probably unreasonably sad given that these are just bins full of unwanted things, but they have brought me so much happiness and are such fun surprises that I sincerely regret their loss.

I hope you are all staying well and taking care of yourselves and your families.

Melinda
I’m praying we will still be able to take our trip in October. While we will be flying in, we typically stay at my MIL’s for a week before going to Orlando. We can definitely do a Walmart run for a new bin and some goodies if no one else has by that time. Sad to hear this but I actually look forward to the opportunity to help start a new bin! Hopefully with so many new rules and regulations this will still be able to continue going forward! Watching this thread to keep updated. Hope everyone is well!

Welp, I won't be able to help re-start the bins the first week of August since we finally made the decision to pull the plug on our trip that had been rescheduled from April, pushed to July, pushed again to August (I can't remember, there mayhave been a June hopefulness in there as well! )

We have plans to be down in December at Fort Wilderness with our RV, so if the bins are in need of anything at that time we can certainly swing over and drop stuff off!

Happy planning everyone! Stay safe and well!

Got a new grey bin at Walmart. I will start it this weekend when I go over. This has been one of my family's favorite things about Bonnet Creek. We always were excited to see what was already in it and what we could leave! I am very happy to carry on this tradition.

The new bin is there at Bell Services just waiting for the next family! There is an unopened pancake mix, syrup, and grape jelly. Also a bag of dishwasher pods and a box of gallon Ziploc bags. Pretty basic but a start! We are planning on going back in September so I will be able to fill more in!
Awesome!!! Thanks so much!

Posting this for posterity: archive of our previous bin lists

2020 Bin #1 Teal - list updated 06/22/20

12/28 - 01/02 jcanary
01/08 - 01/15 AJFireman
01/26 - 02/08 katallo
02/20 - 02/29 Chris1212
02/29 - 03/04 Sonoma
03/21 - 03/26 MrsTski
05/20 - 05/27 staceywj
06/28 - 07/05 choppee
08/01 - 08/09 KristinU
10/23 - 10/27 Ashmishgab

Bin #2 - Black with Red Handles - List updated 06/02/20

12/29 - 01/03 ruley3
01/17 - 01/20 Shira Gertz
01/23 - 01/25 Aytons4him
01/25 - 02/02 donald&daisy
02/04 - 02/14 KristenCarll
03/13 - 03/20 lelesmith11
03/20 - 03/26 Brojoef
04/09 - 04/14 wed100105
04/17 - 04/24 chekhovgirl
06/27 - 07/05 msfredna

I am a little worried about the bin. If anyone is traveling any time soon and has an opportunity to check on it, please let me know.

Melinda, I will be back at Bonnet Creek September 21-25. I will gladly check on it then and add a few more things!

Anyone at BC now? We are checking out tomorrow, have an unopened box of cereal, nearly full case of water, etc. Building 4.

I will be at Bonnet Creek 11/14- 11/21. I don't have 10 posts yet, but I will message you when I do. We have been to Bonnet Creek many times over the years. I am looking forward to trying the Pay it Forward bin. Sounds like fun!

I will be at Bonnet Creek 11/14- 11/21. I don't have 10 posts yet, but I will message you when I do. We have been to Bonnet Creek many times over the years. I am looking forward to trying the Pay it Forward bin. Sounds like fun!
Quoting you, so you can reply and have another post under your belt! It would be great if you can check on the bin for us. Hopefully it's still there...

I don't need a bin, but I'd be happy to do a "retrieve and hold" during my stay, or whatever y'all need for the bin. I arrive this Sunday, October 25th, and I leave on Friday, October 30th.

Hello! We will be staying at WBC next week for the first time. I check in on Sunday, Nov 1.

I learned about this Pay It Forward Bin and forum from another group. Hopefully I have followed the directions correctly, as I am posting here first and working on my 10 posts in the forums before sending you a message :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!