New Yavn Speaks (fake)

Quite funny but you've got the wrong man. Yavn the man left over a year ago. Vinnie is the one you should be pushing off a cliff. It's my understanding he didn't exactly fight the closure...but that's just me putting puzzle pieces together.

Regardless, I'd be pushing Vinnie, not Yavn. ;)

Quite funny but you've got the wrong man. Yavn the man left over a year ago. Vinnie is the one you should be pushing off a cliff. It's my understanding he didn't exactly fight the closure...but that's just me putting puzzle pieces together.

Regardless, I'd be pushing Vinnie, not Yavn. ;)
Couldn't disagree more. The way I see it, PirateVinne's promotion was the best thing that had happened to VMK in a long time. You simply can not blame Vince for the game closing. If you want a scapegoat, try Wadsworth.

And Yavn 'the man' stopped working at VMK full time in August. For the record.

Meaning he became to good for it and went the classic oversee it from a telespe from afar. ;)

Couldn't disagree more. The way I see it, PirateVinne's promotion was the best thing that had happened to VMK in a long time. You simply can not blame Vince for the game closing. If you want a scapegoat, try Wadsworth.

And Yavn 'the man' stopped working at VMK full time in August. For the record.

Okay then... I'll keep my opinion though based on things I've been told by people who worked for VMK. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!