New Year, New Experiences! A January 2016 TR - I’m here at WDW! 3/25

I'm here! Yay for a new computer!!! and YAY for another TR :cool1: Can't wait to hear all about it, this trip sounds very exciting and fun :)

Oh my about DM wanting to come last minute, but awesome you were able to make it happen :)

Hi Alicia! I'm here for another one of your great TRs! Can't wait to hear all about it! And btw, you look fantastic!:goodvibes

Hello joining in! I loved your last report so I'm excited to see this one! We just came back from our trip, I was 18 weeks pregnant for it and yes modified trip is definitely the right word haha. I spent a lot of time in lounges drinking cranberry juice while DH enjoyed all the fun drinks. Awesome to hear your little guy went on his first trip when he was 9 weeks old. We are maybe planning a trip for when this baby is six months old so I spent our whole last trip saying "Look! Those people are here with a baby!! We can come with a baby!"

I've read your other trip reports but this is my first comment.
Congrats on #2! I can't wait to hear about the trip!

Hi Alicia! I'm here! I guess I don't warrant a bat signal either. :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

IMG_4346.jpg

That is an AWESOME photo.

However, the ultrasound technician was super confused and in addition to placing the gender inside of the envelope, she wrote the gender on the outside as well and handed it to me :headache:

Grrrr...

-In early October, I told DH in passing, about this being the last year for the Osborne Lights and how much DS loved it in the past.

-DH, without my knowing, started browsing the DVC website for openings and started planning it.

Nice work DH! Bonus points, right there.

I wasn’t interested (let's throw in another :faint: )

:confused3 :eek:

Who ARE you??

DM dropped a bomb and told me she really wanted to go :headache:

Ay caramba. Sounds like it worked out for the best, though!

Yay for last minute trips!!! Sometimes, those can end up being the best kind. We did the same thing Thanksgiving weekend to see the Osborne Lights and although I was dreading a 12 hour drive each way with 2 kids (one of them a breastfeeding infant!) it was SO worth it to see the lights one last time!

Wow, that bleed must have been SO scary! I'm glad you & baby boy are healthy though. :goodvibes

Looking forward to this TR!! :jumping3:

Excited to follow along! Your trips are never short on interesting moments!

And I hear you on the PS4. My DH packs that thing up for every trip. Because he can't possibly go a few days without playing his video games. Glad it didn't make the trip to WDW with you!

I haven't read anything yet I got too excited that you started your new TR!!! Okay I'll go and read it now!! :rotfl:

..........Okay I'm back!

Hi Alicia! :wave:

Yay Hi my Lu! :hug:

BABY BUMP!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Guuuurrrrl! You look amazing!! :worship: :worship:

Don't EVEN look at me now. I'm a large mess :sad:

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: That kid is my spirit animal for sure! :laughing:

I totally see it!

Ahhh!! It's getting so close!! I'm so excited for you guys!! :hyper: :hug: :hyper:

Definitely more nervous this time around which is weird. I think cause I know what to expect it and i'm scared

Bad-idea_3.jpg

Urg! Seriously ultrasound technician! :sad2:

I couldn't believe it. She handed it to me and I was like, "No freaking way." To 1) that she seriously just did that and 2) I was having a boy when I was absolutely positive it was a girl.:headache:

Not interested in a Disney trip?! :faint:

I KNOW! I promise I will never utter those words again

tumblr_m5sl98rIKR1qhd8sao2_250.gif

But I totally get why you wouldn't want to face it struggling with morning sickness :crazy2:

Yep that's me all nonchalent, i'll be in the middle of a conversation and be like, "Hold the phone" and then :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Ermm...can you get p
regnancy brain without the pregnancy part? Cause I get that like all the time :blush: :laughing:

nodding.gif

:rotfl2:Right?!

Isn't the answer always yes to the cheese question?! :confused3 :rotfl:

This is true, yet became even more true during pregnancy! I can't get enough of the stuff!

giphy.gif

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

(Don't worry I have totally been taking up the slack in the drinks department for you! :thumbsup2)

im_shocked.gif

:rotfl::lmao: When I have kids I'm totally following your guide to parenting! :thumbsup2

My guide is probably the most easiest to follow out there ::yes::

Oooooh! I'm looking forward to seeing the DVC Poly units!! :hyper: :hyper: And to hear more about how you liked OKW! It's one of my favs! :thumbsup2

I was shocked by how much we liked OKW! That's coming up!

:hyper:

Am I first?!?!??! Yay!

Hey, are we FB friends?!?!?! :rainbow:

This sounds like its going to be a great report!

Jill in CO

You ALMOST got first! I still love you though my FB friend for life :rotfl::lmao: Hope you're having fun on your trip!

Hey, I want in on this fun!!!! I'm staying at OKW in 66 days!! Reading your TR will help the time pass.....looking foward to more. :dog2:

Hi and :welcome: We were absolutely blown away by OKW! Never, ever considered staying at this resort and now we've completely changed our mind about the place.

Joining in! Looking forward to reading your many adventures :)

Yay and :welcome:!

Yay! You're back!!! Thank goodness for new computers!!!

You're telling me! It's so nice to see movement from the emoji's again.

I really like this idea. Such a bummer that they kind of gave you a spoiler, but you did a great job of making it work anyway.

I'm just glad it was still a surprise for DH and 'boy' was he surprised! I bet you missed my great jokes huh ::yes::

Yes. You're absolutely crazy.

Pregnancy hormones made me do it!

Wait a minute! Your doctor was telling you that you should ride things that have pregnancy warnings????

Well, I'm always in favor of doing what the doctor suggests.

Are you sure she didn't also recommend riding BTMRR as well???

Crazy right?! She told me I probably take rougher, bumpier country roads than the attractions, which is true!

4 days before you left? What's the rush? :rolleyes1

I forgot this was Disney. I could have made arrangements at the airport and been totally fine!

Oh yes :sad2:

There's always another level of Candy Crush.

No more CC! He's obsessed with a different CC...CoC. Clash of Clans! Can't get him away. His clan is even trying to do a meet up in Vegas at the end of May. And I was like, "Meeting up with random people over the internet?!?"....oh wait...:rolleyes1

:eek: Part of the problems? Just an excuse to buy more Disney stuff.

Pfft, I have a picture of him early on in the trip of his face while we're making purchases :rotfl2:

But the doctor told you to do it!!!

Doctors orders!

You know it! Looking forward to following along. Just don't disappear on us!

Well, I guess you can disappear for a while in about 7 or 8 weeks. We'll understand.

I hope you'll understand, cause whenever I come back, your burns are the worst on the boards!

cb81f50ca46a47cf47eefa3f7ad6d175ae481a46434fed25af070a7e77071b41.jpg

I can't wait to hear more!

Hi and :welcome:! More coming up.

and you could also add ... "New computer" to the title! Glad you are up and running again!

Glad that the trip worked out well!

Also, that has to be one of the few times one would be extremely happy to hear that it "may have just been a large blood vessel that burst"!

and last but not least ... THE POLYNESIAN!!!!!

Oh yeah, the new computer has made a HUGE difference!

:rotfl2:Right?! :lmao: I'm glad that's all it was!

Oh the Poly :love: Just incredible!

Coming out of lurkdom to say that I'm excited to read your report! I loved your last report (also read your cruise reports to prepare for our first cruise later this year!). Congratulations on Baby Boy #2! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Aw thanks for coming out and saying hi! :welcome: And thank you!

Awesome!! I'm here too! Love your TR's!!

Yay hi Kathy! :welcome:

Oh I need more! So tantalizing!

More coming up and :welcome:

Joining in!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip of "firsts"!!

:welcome:! So weird that it's my fifth trip and we got to experience many more firsts!

I am super excited you're back on and can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you're doing well and feeling good!

Yay hi! :welcome: I'm glad to be back on too. It's really depressing when i'm unable to talk to my DIS friends:goodvibes

Joining in! :wave2: Can't wait to hear about the Polynesian ( and everything else :teeth:).

Hello and :welcome:

I'm here!

Yay Alison! :welcome:
Omg YES!!!!!! party:

Can't wait to hear about your trip :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Yay my gormless wifey's here! :rotfl2: :welcome:

Following along... read your last trip report and loved it! Always love hearing about the Polynesian more too as it's my "some day" resort. Congratulations on baby boy #2!!

You must get there someday! I never thought I would (at least this soon!) and it was absolutely amazing! Thanks for following along! :welcome:

I've lurked my way through your previous TRs - mainly because I've been embarrassingly late to the game, so since I'm right on time for this one I thought I'd say HI!

:rotfl2: Trust me I'm all about being late on the DIS so no judgement here! :welcome:

You have a beautiful family. How exciting to stay in the Poly Villas. Looking forward to reading more about your trip.

Aw thank you and :welcome:!

I'm here! Yay for a new computer!!! and YAY for another TR :cool1: Can't wait to hear all about it, this trip sounds very exciting and fun :)

Oh my about DM wanting to come last minute, but awesome you were able to make it happen :)

Yay Pam! :welcome:The computer has been the highlight of my month (until yesterday maybe! We went to Disneyland for the day! :hyper:)

Oh my DM! I had a huge feeling she was going to regret saying 'No' when I told her about it and sure enough she did!

Hi Alicia! I'm here for another one of your great TRs! Can't wait to hear all about it! And btw, you look fantastic!:goodvibes

Yay hi and :welcome: Aw thanks so much! But now i'm way bigger. Probably all the :cake:and popcorn:: i've been eating:rotfl2:

Hello joining in! I loved your last report so I'm excited to see this one! We just came back from our trip, I was 18 weeks pregnant for it and yes modified trip is definitely the right word haha. I spent a lot of time in lounges drinking cranberry juice while DH enjoyed all the fun drinks. Awesome to hear your little guy went on his first trip when he was 9 weeks old. We are maybe planning a trip for when this baby is six months old so I spent our whole last trip saying "Look! Those people are here with a baby!! We can come with a baby!"

Hi and :welcome: :laughing:Yep this trip was much different for me but I was able to make it work! His first trip was the easiest trip BY FAR and I would highly suggest anyone doing it. Not trying to say this is in a bad way, but it also gave me something fun to look forward to during all those sleepless nights with a newborn, all the diaper changes, etc. It was a nice little goal for me! :goodvibes And you know what, I got a lot of positive remarks about taking a baby! Lots of 'ooohs' and 'awwws' which made me feel a little more validated in my decision! I sure hope you decide to go!

Joining in! Looks like fun!

Hi and :welcome:

Sounds like a great trip so far!! Congrats on #2!

Thank you and :welcome:

I've read your other trip reports but this is my first comment.
Congrats on #2! I can't wait to hear about the trip!

Thank you for commenting and following along! :welcome:
Hi Alicia! I'm here! I guess I don't warrant a bat signal either. :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I didn't send a PM to anyone!

At least I didn't leave anyone out and make them feel like a loser

66a.png

That is an AWESOME photo.

This literally sums up my son in one photo.

You're telling me. In the end all was well.

Nice work DH! Bonus points, right there.

Definitely scored some bonus points!

:confused3 :eek:

Who ARE you??

I had to hide my DIS'er card for a sec when I thought that. An insane moment from me totally. And trust that it will never happen again!

Ay caramba. Sounds like it worked out for the best, though!

It really did work out, even though there was a bit more work on my end. But she had a great time and I think she would have totally regretted us calling her at night and telling her about all the funny/cute things DS did that day.

And Mark just dropped the mic and walked away...

Oh yeah, it's definitely nice to be back :rotfl2:

Can't wait to read!

Yay for last minute trips!!! Sometimes, those can end up being the best kind. We did the same thing Thanksgiving weekend to see the Osborne Lights and although I was dreading a 12 hour drive each way with 2 kids (one of them a breastfeeding infant!) it was SO worth it to see the lights one last time!

Wow, that bleed must have been SO scary! I'm glad you & baby boy are healthy though. :goodvibes

Looking forward to this TR!! :jumping3:

Oh my gosh how did you do it?! I really want to know how you did it breastfeeding. DH is really, really wanting to do some type of road trip this Summer (definitely NOT a 12 hour one way trip) but maybe 7 hours, but i'll be breastfeeding too. Did you find you had to stop frequently or were you pumping too? If you'd rather send a PM than post publicly, please do!

I just knew for sure that I had lost the baby when they asked for a urine sample and I went to the restroom and so much blood was coming out. Definitely one of the scariest moments of my life but i'm glad he and I are both healthy!

Joining in! Loved your previous TR, and can't wait to hear about this one!

Aw thanks for that and :welcome:

Following along on your latest.

Woot woot Bret! :welcome:

Excited to follow along! Your trips are never short on interesting moments!

And I hear you on the PS4. My DH packs that thing up for every trip. Because he can't possibly go a few days without playing his video games. Glad it didn't make the trip to WDW with you!

Yay :welcome:

I'm still playing catch up on multiple TR's I haven't forgotten about you! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Joining in on the party! I stumbled across your last TR, so excited for this one :banana:

Aw yay and :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter