New Year, New Experiences! A January 2016 TR - I’m here at WDW! 3/25

yaya for finally getting all the luggage and getting to disney!
I loved staying at okw!! hope ya'll enjoyed it as much as i did!
That stroller just does not cut it!I hope yours turns up soon!
Glad you were able to enjoy some dtd time though!

Oh my gosh I totally loved OKW! Never thought I would, to be honest. It's a gem of a place and I highly recommend it to anyone!

That stroller was terrible. I don't even know why they make them!

Sorry to hear about your weekend! If I was in your moms' spot I would be super worried things would escalate so can understand - not that it makes things better for you at 3am trying to find a cell signal! Glad the hotel gave you credit for the unused night and you definitely deserve a redo!

Well, at least you got a $50 credit and while it was the crappiest stroller in history at least they had something for you ... I guess.

ugh, such a pain when there are issues with the Magic Bands ... though I guess better that they had you go right to the lobby rather than you trying at a room or something only to find there was an issue then

How nice of DH to make sure you knew he had a beer ... men!

Something looks off with the back wheels on that stroller - like the bars come down to low and one looks a bit bent in one picture - I wonder if that was part of the reason. :confused3

I can't believe you never got TIW before! While it is getting less good with more restaurants not participating, etc. it is still such an amazing thing! Two trips ago I did the math and found it made monetary sense to upgrade mine to an AP just to get the TiW ... even with the extra costs we wound up about $140 ahead (granted, we went with another family so some meals hat savings for 10 people). Just the fact there is something that gives discounts on alcohol is amazing I think (ok, perhaps I have an issue)

I might have to try that scary stalking technique ... actually, knowing my luck she would turn around and mace me in the face or something :rotfl2:

Hope you enjoyed Olivia's! I hear good things but it is one of those places that you never think to go out of your way for

Nope, I totally get why she was nervous. She's a very anxious person to begin with and we kind of figured he wasn't as bad as she was saying, but we also didn't want to leave her hanging completely by herself with no hellp.

And it was the stroller that was the least girly-est they had so it was that or a princess one! We know DH wasn't going for that :laughing:

Haha at least you recognize when a man is being a man! :lmao:

Oh shoot really? So do you think it was broken to begin with or were we physically supposed to do something and pull that bar up?

I don't know why we haven't either! Especially on other trips where i've been able to drink :confused3:faint: We could have saved tons! And that means me and you both have issues, because when I mentioned to DH about 20% off on alcohol too, he was totally sold! :laughing:

:rotfl2:I'm surprised she didn't with my DH, he can have a creepy face sometime o_O

You're so right, Olivia's is definitely out of the way but it was such a nice surprise, just like OKW!

That stroller seems awful!! I hope you got yours back soon! Your shake looked fantastic though...could go for one of those!!

That stroller seems awful!! I hope you got yours back soon! Your shake looked fantastic though...could go for one of those!!

The stroller just all around was awful. The height of the handle bars, the wheels, lack of storage :headache: The shake helped eased the pain a bit :laughing:

Around 3:00am in the morning I got a FaceTime call on my computer from DM (no cell service in the area we stayed in) that DS had a high fever and a bad cough

:faint: Because of course. Of course he did.

Well, by the time we got home, he was doing better.

Because of course. Of course he was.

It was not on the flight that just came in, so back into Lost and Found we went where they issued us the WORST STROLLER IN HISTORY!

That doesn't sound good.

We set back off to our room where I mentioned to DH about not bringing in DM’s luggage to get her back for that awful alarm going off in the middle of the night, and telling her that her luggage was still lost. Of course he was all for it! ::yes:: Revenge can be sweet. I walked in and shouted, “Good and Bad news! The good news is 3 of our bags were found! The bad news is there’s no stroller and your luggage hasn’t been located.”

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Oh man, you guys are cruel.

It didn’t take too long until we were on a bus and on our way to our resort, Old Key West!

:woohoo::cool1:

DH ordered a sandwich and a Yuengling, making sure to let me know, that I knew it was a Yuengling :rolleyes2 Such a jerk. I had to take a smell of it because for some reason with this pregnancy, the smell of alcohol smells good to me.

Sounds like a good husband. This stuff is in the handbook.

We then headed over to the little cooking shop where I purchased this really cute mug

We got Scotty the same mug!

The wheels would get stuck when turning and I’d end up with people waiting behind me to hurry up and go!

:headache: Man, that would get so old.

Here’s the video, who else has seen this?

:wave2:

Which is what I did with DS as he was singing

:lmao::rotfl: Awesome!

Well, while this was happening and without my knowing, DS was taking pictures of my reaction to him!

:rotfl::rotfl:

:faint: Because of course. Of course he did.

Because of course. Of course he was.

And here I was thinking I picked the best possible weekend to go, right after DS got sick. Didn't think he'd get sick that fast again. Guess that's one thing I need to learn, kids are totally unpredictable.

That doesn't sound good.

It wasn't!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Oh man, you guys are cruel.

Admit that it had to happen though ::yes::

Vacation has officially begun! Even if it was with a crappy stroller!

Sounds like a good husband. This stuff is in the handbook.

Wish I had read this handbook before I said "I Do". Would have made things much easier for me if I knew what to expect.

We got Scotty the same mug!

Hopefully he doesn't drink coffee out of it yet! Or is he about that age for it?? :scratchin I started at the ripe old age of 8. Now look at me! :dancer::hyper:

:headache: Man, that would get so old.

I felt more bad people having to wait on me. I should have put a sign on it that said, "Student Pusher" maybe people would have felt sorry for me :laughing:

Yes! Welcome to the club! There are four of us now:grouphug:

He got a kick out of it!

This is pretty much my face all the time when DH is around.

Yikes! That is so scary about DS. I'm glad he's feeling better now, even though your mini vacay got cut short :(/

BUT SOON ENOUGH, DS spotted one of our pieces! YES! :hyper: :faint: And eventually we got all of them back! :jumping3::Pinkbounc

giphy.gif

But she started to after about 5 minutes, when I started pulling things out for myself and DS to get changed in to.

That's so mean!

giphy (1).gif

Apparently, there was something wrong with our Magic Bands and them not linking correctly with our reservations. This was not our last time this would happen :rolleyes1

Holy cow! I'm starting to think you guys needed a vacation from your vacation!

Which is what I did with DS as he was singing

Hee heee...that's awesome. I love how he managed to get candid pics of you too.

Yikes! That is so scary about DS. I'm glad he's feeling better now, even though your mini vacay got cut short :(/

Thanks! Back to the DR he went today, has a little bronchitis and ear infection :crazy2: Hope we catch a break around here soon.

That was exactly how we were feeling on the inside! But we were too tired from our traumatic alarm at 3 in the morning to show it :laughing:

We're all evil around here! ::yes::

Holy cow! I'm starting to think you guys needed a vacation from your vacation!

It does get better! Well...then a tad bad...but then better!

Hee heee...that's awesome. I love how he managed to get candid pics of you too.

I thought it was hilarious how he was able to get my reactions to what was going on!

Keep it coming. That stroller definitely does suck! We use to have one of those and it was worthless!! I sure hope your other ones shows up soon.

Keep it coming. That stroller definitely does suck! We use to have one of those and it was worthless!! I sure hope your other ones shows up soon.

Now I understand why they are so cheap! Not even worth 20 bucks. More coming up soon!

****Just a little update to my last life update. What was supposed to be a relaxing weekend at the Coast, 'turned into a nightmare' (ToT anyone??) We left early Friday afternoon for the coast, had an early dinner and stayed in our room playing video games (well DH!) and I got to catch up on the DIS. Around 3:00am in the morning I got a FaceTime call on my computer from DM (no cell service in the area we stayed in) that DS had a high fever and a bad cough :headache: We ended up driving around the actual town around 4 am, to get cell service and have our phones on us to keep updated because the Facetime connection wasn't the best. By 9am he still wasn't feeling good according to both his mom and mine, so we made the decision to just leave :sad2::sad1::sad: Well, by the time we got home, he was doing better. And a few hours after we got home, he was jumping on the bed, running around, eating everything in sight, etc.:rolleyes2 We think our mom's may over-exaggerated his situation, but I can understand being that just under a week ago, he had that febrile seizure. DH was actually more upset than I was that we were home and was trying to go back to the coast this morning :lmao: Oh well, we're hoping to get a re-do night within the next few weeks as the hotel was very accommodating and gave us a refund for that Saturday night.****
What a bummer! But I totally agree, some things are more important :)

BUT SOON ENOUGH, DS spotted one of our pieces! YES! :hyper: :faint: And eventually we got all of them back! :jumping3::Pinkbounc
PHEW!

The only thing we were waiting on now was DS’s stroller. It was not on the flight that just came in, so back into Lost and Found we went where they issued us the WORST STROLLER IN HISTORY!
Ugh, I would have been like "call up Kingdom Strollers, and get me a city mini NOW" :rotfl2:

We set back off to our room where I mentioned to DH about not bringing in DM’s luggage to get her back for that awful alarm going off in the middle of the night, and telling her that her luggage was still lost. Of course he was all for it! ::yes:: Revenge can be sweet. I walked in and shouted, “Good and Bad news! The good news is 3 of our bags were found! The bad news is there’s no stroller and your luggage hasn’t been located.”

DM’s face went into complete shock. Then she said she didn’t believe us. But she started to after about 5 minutes, when I started pulling things out for myself and DS to get changed in to.

But don’t worry! My evilness doesn’t stay around for too long and eventually I gave DH the signal to grab her bag and she started laughing but we told her it was for the alarm she set off that night. And she understood :laughing: I did tell her that we really didn't have the stroller though and that they issued us a smaller stroller to use in the meantime until they could locate ours.
Evil daughter! I'm sure it was hysterical though lol

I grabbed a few pictures of the very cute décor inside

I love the colors and beach theme!

That night for dinner, DH decided to make reservations at Olivia’s Café because it gets pretty good reviews and we wouldn’t have to fight any crowds at DTD
I've never had dinner there, but their breakfast is excellent. The Banana bread french toast is to DIE for!

I had to take a smell of it because for some reason with this pregnancy, the smell of alcohol smells good to me.
Hey, whatever floats your boat. :confused3

This is the best time to say how AWFUL that crappy umbrella stroller is! I’m not sure if there’s a ‘correct’ way to push this stroller or if it’s just how it is, but it doesn’t go over carpet very well. The wheels would get stuck when turning and I’d end up with people waiting behind me to hurry up and go! Also, DH and I aren’t tall people at all (5’4” and 5’7”) but we both felt we had to hunch over to push it, making our backs hurt. We eventually forced DM to push the stroller because she’s shorter than me and it didn’t bother her at all!
They're absolutely terrible. I wouldn't pay $5 for one. Not to mention it provides zero shade to your kid.

He thought it was so hilarious

Awweee :lovestruc

So we all know that Ghirardelli's can take a while, so I gave DS my phone to watch some videos as he was getting restless. I didn’t realize until the next day as I was transferring all my pictures over to my computer that DS took these and it’s funny that he got these because I remember exactly what was happening! DH was walking around trying to find a table inside holding a number but it looked liked he was following this older woman (probably mid 70’s) and she was one of those cute old ladies that totally dresses up – makeup, glasses, jewelry, hat, etc, who noticed him ‘following’ her and I think she may have been a little freaked out. So he decided to have fun with it and follow her for a few more seconds doing a drum major movement with his number, kind of like the scene in Mr. Holland's Opus where he's leading the band in the parade.
OMG :rotfl2: Thats hysterical. Hey, whatever you gotta do to get a nice seat in the A/C!

This week has not been the best. Poor DS had a Febrile Seizure on Sunday that sent him to the ER via ambulance:sad: It was one of the scariest things to see and it's hard to get his face out of my head, but I guess it's fairly common in infants and toddlers. I've had one and DH has had one is what we were told that day from our moms. We were there for most of the day which was exhausting. Was told he also had a touch of Bronchitis according to the Xray they took, gave him a double dose of antibiotics and got sent home with the prescription.

Early the next morning around 5:30am he was throwing up and that continued for hours. The paper we got sent home with said that if he starts vomiting to see a Dr immediately. So I made an appointment with his Pediatrician for that afternoon. Long story short, she didn't see any bronchitis and said that the antibiotics made him sick:confused3 So we stopped that and he was back to his normal self within hours, thank God!
Wow! That's scary! I'm glad that everything eventually turned out fine.

As DH and I were taking him to bed that night, DH stepped in water on the floor in the hallway. Our guest toilet had flooded the entire bathroom and was starting to seep out into the hallway :eek::scared1: So what was supposed to be an early night to bed for all of us, turned into a 3 hour clean up of tearing out the baseboards, shop-vacc'ing, laundry and mopping :sad:
Seriously? You guys just couldn't catch a break.

Tuesday was my 32 week check-up and she was concerned about all the braxton hicks i've been getting over the past few days. Not sure if it's related to all the stressful situations, but I now have to go back every week instead of every other week.
Oh boy... more dr. appointments. That's always fun.

I hope everything is ok though.

This weekend we're going to the coast, just DH and I for my early birthday present and it couldn't come at a better time! It's been planned for months and I think I chose the best weekend for it! Planning on eating, sleeping, relaxing, DIS'ing and reading, which sounds like heaven :cloud9:
That does sound like heaven. I'm sorry that's pretty much the exact opposite of what you actually got. Too bad you had to miss out to come home, but I definitely understand their concerns after what he'd been through the week before.

And what is with you getting on Dis and your DH playing video games on an adults only trip? :rolleyes1

Looking a hot mess, DH and I went back down to the carousels and saw lots of people waiting around and eventually luggage started coming out the shoot.

We were both very anxious, seeing lots of luggage coming down that wasn’t ours.
I'd have pretty much given up hope at this point... :sad2:

:banana: Wooohooo! Finally! I'm glad you got it back, but I really thought you wouldn't get your luggage until a few days later.

We set back off to our room where I mentioned to DH about not bringing in DM’s luggage to get her back for that awful alarm going off in the middle of the night, and telling her that her luggage was still lost. Of course he was all for it! ::yes:: Revenge can be sweet.
I like it!!! :thumbsup2

I walked in and shouted, “Good and Bad news! The good news is 3 of our bags were found! The bad news is there’s no stroller and your luggage hasn’t been located.”

DM’s face went into complete shock. Then she said she didn’t believe us. But she started to after about 5 minutes, when I started pulling things out for myself and DS to get changed in to.
Well played! I didn't know you had it in you!

I had done Online Check-in days before so wasn’t sure what the problem was. Twenty-five minutes :faint: later, we were all checked in. Apparently, there was something wrong with our Magic Bands and them not linking correctly with our reservations. This was not our last time this would happen
Uh oh... this doesn't sound good.

It gives 20% off food AND alcohol at specific restaurants
Can't go wrong with that. It would be a better deal if you weren't pregnant, but I feel pretty confident that your DM and DH will pick up the slack.

DH ordered a sandwich and a Yuengling, making sure to let me know, that I knew it was a Yuengling :rolleyes2 Such a jerk.
One of my favorite things about going to Disney World. Being able to have Yuengling anywhere.

This is the best time to say how AWFUL that crappy umbrella stroller is! I’m not sure if there’s a ‘correct’ way to push this stroller or if it’s just how it is, but it doesn’t go over carpet very well. The wheels would get stuck when turning and I’d end up with people waiting behind me to hurry up and go! Also, DH and I aren’t tall people at all (5’4” and 5’7”) but we both felt we had to hunch over to push it, making our backs hurt.
I hate umbrella strollers with a passion. :faint:

I was praying that our stroller would be found that day so that we could use our own stroller for DHS the next day. Because I’m a ‘glass half full’ kind of gal, I realized the only good thing to come out of this, was that it made us realize to NEVER buy one, ever. We had debated about buying an umbrella stroller specifically for this trip and thank God we didn’t.
Ok, never say never. We did find one that isn't horrible. The wheels are probably twice the size of the crappy ones on your loaner and I'm 6'3" and don't have to bend over too much. It's the only one I've seen that I can actually stand to push.

Eventually the lady went outside to find a table outside while DH ended up scoring a table inside! He should do this creepy, stalker thing more often.
Whatever it takes to get that prime real estate! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

What a bummer! But I totally agree, some things are more important :)

Absolutely!

I was praying we were going to see them! I didn't want to start of 2016 with dirty clothes :laughing:

Ugh, I would have been like "call up Kingdom Strollers, and get me a city mini NOW" :rotfl2:

I seriously considered researching companies! But I had no idea where to start looking and I was thinking, if we got our luggage, our stroller wouldn't be too far behind....right??? :sad2:

Evil daughter! I'm sure it was hysterical though lol

Sometimes, you got to get that revenge...and it was sweet!

I love the colors and beach theme!

Me too! I'm always about the greens, reds, silvers, gold during Christmas, but the tropical, vibrant colors are beautiful! If I had room for more trees in my home, I would definitely have one like this. So different!

I've never had dinner there, but their breakfast is excellent. The Banana bread french toast is to DIE for!

I've heard their breakfast is amazing and i'm seriously a sucker for breakfast foods:faint: I'd much rather have breakfast than lunch any day. Unfortunately, none of my friends are early risers and would rather do dinners and lunch when we get together :sad1:

Hey, whatever floats your boat. :confused3

I continued to 'sniff' everyone's beverages throughout the trip :rotfl2:

They're absolutely terrible. I wouldn't pay $5 for one. Not to mention it provides zero shade to your kid.

YES! No shade whatsoever! And DS gets hot really quickly and he started sweating at Disney Springs pretty good. Couldn't imagine doing that in actual Florida Summer heat :scared:

:love:

OMG :rotfl2: Thats hysterical. Hey, whatever you gotta do to get a nice seat in the A/C!

My DH is a different type of human for sure:lmao:

Wow! That's scary! I'm glad that everything eventually turned out fine.

It was so dang frightening. Seeing your kid convulse and turning blue from not breathing and not being able to do anything for him was the worst feeling in the world. :sad2: I was assured from both the doctors and nurses at the ER and his own Pedi doctor, that these were completely normal and kids get them all the time. Still sucks to witness it though.

Seriously? You guys just couldn't catch a break.

Ugh, when it rains....:headache:

Oh boy... more dr. appointments. That's always fun.

I hope everything is ok though.

:crazy2:

Hope everything is okay on your end as well :goodvibes

That does sound like heaven. I'm sorry that's pretty much the exact opposite of what you actually got. Too bad you had to miss out to come home, but I definitely understand their concerns after what he'd been through the week before.

DH and I had been talking about it for weeks...not doing anything other than things we want to do and eating where ever we wanted :love: At least we got one decent meal in while we were there.

And what is with you getting on Dis and your DH playing video games on an adults only trip? :rolleyes1

Well we did other things :rolleyes1

I'd have pretty much given up hope at this point... :sad2:

It was disheartening for sure and I really thought we'd be stuck without anything.

:banana: Wooohooo! Finally! I'm glad you got it back, but I really thought you wouldn't get your luggage until a few days later.

No joke, standing down there watching the luggage come down, I thought the same thing. Luckily, that wasn't the case!

I like it!!! :thumbsup2

::yes::

Well played! I didn't know you had it in you!

Oh yes, I've always had it in me :stir:

Uh oh... this doesn't sound good.

We've never really experienced problems with our MB's before, but of course, this would be the trip for it to happen on :rolleyes1

Can't go wrong with that. It would be a better deal if you weren't pregnant, but I feel pretty confident that your DM and DH will pick up the slack.

They totally will! But also remember, i'm pregnant....which means I was a fatty and enjoyed eating popcorn::so I made it for it on the food end!

One of my favorite things about going to Disney World. Being able to have Yuengling anywhere.

Is Yuengling not sold where you are either??

I hate umbrella strollers with a passion. :faint:

Ok, never say never. We did find one that isn't horrible. The wheels are probably twice the size of the crappy ones on your loaner and I'm 6'3" and don't have to bend over too much. It's the only one I've seen that I can actually stand to push.

So not all umbrella strollers are created equal huh?? But what about a cup holder fo your beer when you walk around Epcot?!? :drinking1 That is of upmost importance. That and making sure your kid can lay down to take a nap so you can drink more :drinking1

Whatever it takes to get that prime real estate! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

:lmao: That's right!

Is Yuengling not sold where you are either??
Nope. But I've heard it is coming??? I haven't seen it yet. They have it in Ohio which isn't far so I might have one if we head over for a Reds game or something.

So not all umbrella strollers are created equal huh?? But what about a cup holder fo your beer when you walk around Epcot?!? :drinking1 That is of upmost importance. That and making sure your kid can lay down to take a nap so you can drink more :drinking1
Oh, it has a cup holder. That's a mandatory accessory. Doesn't recline though...

Nope. But I've heard it is coming??? I haven't seen it yet. They have it in Ohio which isn't far so I might have one if we head over for a Reds game or something.

Agh that would complete AT&T Park...Yuengling! It's such a smooth, easy beer.

Oh, it has a cup holder. That's a mandatory accessory. Doesn't recline though...

Glad we're on the same page :teacher:

Joining in. :wave: So sorry you had issues with the beginning of the trip. I sure hope check in goes smooth and you get everything you requested. I'm looking forward to reading along. Oh and Congratulations. I can't wait to read all about how you tell your husband.

I'm working with limited Internet, so I have to keep things brief. I just don't want to get terribly behind, so while Fran naps I'm sneaking in online time!

I'm glad you finally got your luggage back but that sucks about the stroller. Those pictures your DS took looks like he's trying to take a selfie with him and you! :laughing:

The spitting Stitch is always a lot of fun. I like to sit there and people watch while Fran shops.

Joining in. :wave: So sorry you had issues with the beginning of the trip. I sure hope check in goes smooth and you get everything you requested. I'm looking forward to reading along. Oh and Congratulations. I can't wait to read all about how you tell your husband.

Aw thanks! I can't remember if I made any specific requests or not :scratchin But we were more than happy with our room for sure!

I'm working with limited Internet, so I have to keep things brief. I just don't want to get terribly behind, so while Fran naps I'm sneaking in online time!

I'm glad you finally got your luggage back but that sucks about the stroller. Those pictures your DS took looks like he's trying to take a selfie with him and you! :laughing:

The spitting Stitch is always a lot of fun. I like to sit there and people watch while Fran shops.

No worries! Surprised you're catching up on others TR's on your trip at all!

I was so relieved that I had clean clothes to change into. It irks me knowing that i've been on two planes, gathering who knows what germs and dirt on my clothes, sleeping in them and waking up in them! :faint:

I'm finally here!

Sorry....but real life has taken over and I've been having a hard time getting any 2D time with the Dis.

Sounds like it is going to be an interesting ride on this TR. What with lost luggage and that horrible stroller, I sure hope that things get better!
Hope you get a redo for your weekend.....and soon!

Hey I remember you posting on my (somewhat abandoned) trip report that you had wanted to get a big piggy bank for Calvin like the one I got for my son. I finally remembered to check out who made it and it's by www.childtocherish.com they have classic giant pigs like this
image.png
As well as elephants
image.png
image.png
In case you're looking for stuff for the new baby!

Oh well, we're hoping to get a re-do night within the next few weeks as the hotel was very accommodating and gave us a refund for that Saturday night.****
Sorry for all the trouble - I hope you get a re-do very soon! :goodvibes

:woohoo: Thank goodness they all showed up!

But don’t worry! My evilness doesn’t stay around for too long and eventually I gave DH the signal to grab her bag and she started laughing but we told her it was for the alarm she set off that night. And she understood :laughing:
:lmao: I could never pull this off - I cannot keep a straight face. Nice work!

Twenty-five minutes :faint: later, we were all checked in. Apparently, there was something wrong with our Magic Bands and them not linking correctly with our reservations. This was not our last time this would happen :rolleyes1
:sad2: Not cool.

Me having to physically pick him up to get on the toilet and pick him up again to wash his hands and hold him there was already doing a number on my ribs/back.
I bet that was rough with your baby belly in the way. It's hard enough for me to be picking up Izzy for sinks all the time - why are there not more low sinks for little kids?! :confused3

It didn’t fill us up, that’s for sure, but we agreed on getting some Ghirardelli's to make up for it
Good game plan! :thumbsup2

This is the best time to say how AWFUL that crappy umbrella stroller is! I’m not sure if there’s a ‘correct’ way to push this stroller or if it’s just how it is, but it doesn’t go over carpet very well. The wheels would get stuck when turning and I’d end up with people waiting behind me to hurry up and go! Also, DH and I aren’t tall people at all (5’4” and 5’7”) but we both felt we had to hunch over to push it, making our backs hurt. We eventually forced DM to push the stroller because she’s shorter than me and it didn’t bother her at all!
Ugh, I know what you're talking about. A co-worker gave me his old umbrella stroller and it was the worst thing ever when we tried to use it. As you said, getting stuck everywhere, blocking the way, etc. So awful. I believe we just used it that one time ever. We do have another umbrella stroller that we bought, though - I got a great deal on a Chicco Echo and we've used that occasionally. It actually is a pretty solid stroller, works well, reclines, etc. It's only our back-up that we keep in Dug's car, though - we love our regular one (the B-Agile) and use that on all our trips.

Well, while this was happening and without my knowing, DS was taking pictures of my reaction to him!
:rotfl: Wow, he did a great job of capturing you in those photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!