New Year, New Experiences! A January 2016 TR - I’m here at WDW! 3/25

Caught me by surprise too!

Have a wonderful trip! Aloha!!

I've seen a couple of your snaps on Snapchat (when I ever remember to open the app and see if anyone is posting stuff lol) and Aulani looks AMAZING. I hope ya'll are having a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Playing catch up again! Loved the reveal! How sweet that the other family got video of it!

Have fun in Hawaii!

Jill in CO

Wow! I didn't realize it was coming that soon! Have a great time!!!!

Caught me by surprise too!

Have a wonderful trip! Aloha!!

Have an AMAZING Hawaiian vacation! Aloha!

Awesome!!!!! Safe travels and have a most glorious vacation!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Aloha! Have a great trip.

I've seen a couple of your snaps on Snapchat (when I ever remember to open the app and see if anyone is posting stuff lol) and Aulani looks AMAZING. I hope ya'll are having a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Playing catch up again! Loved the reveal! How sweet that the other family got video of it!

Have fun in Hawaii!

Jill in CO

Hope you're having a fantastic time at Aulani!

Hey!!! You forgot to take me!

I hope you guys are having a great time!

You guys.

tumblr_mbr4b9M8Rk1qj5td1o1_250.gif

Aulani was absolutely amazing! I'm not even sure how we'll be able to ever go back to WDW again:rotfl2: Can you believe it actually felt like a vacation?? I mean, we relaxed. I've pretty much never used that word on a vacation, like ever. Can't wait to share our trip with you all!

Aulani was absolutely amazing! I'm not even sure how we'll be able to ever go back to WDW again:rotfl2: Can you believe it actually felt like a vacation?? I mean, we relaxed. I've pretty much never used that word on a vacation, like ever. Can't wait to share our trip with you all!

YAY!!! Super glad you enjoyed it so much! Looking forward to you musings and photos!

I'm still alive everyone :lmao:

October has been one crazy month. The first half was great: Cal turned 4 then we went to Aulani. The second half of October? Not so good. Cal got a double ear infection and a cold that he passed to the baby and me and Dan. Then I got Mastitis and that sucked the life out of me. At the end of that I got a sinus infection. Then my grandma died, funeral tomorrow :sad1: Crazy that one could go through the entire list of emotions within a 31 day period, but I/we did.

I'm terribly behind here (although I do have an update ready!) and super behind on my subbed threads, but as soon as I find my groove again, i'll be back.

I'm still alive everyone :lmao:

October has been one crazy month. The first half was great: Cal turned 4 then we went to Aulani. The second half of October? Not so good. Cal got a double ear infection and a cold that he passed to the baby and me and Dan. Then I got Mastitis and that sucked the life out of me. At the end of that I got a sinus infection. Then my grandma died, funeral tomorrow :sad1: Crazy that one could go through the entire list of emotions within a 31 day period, but I/we did.

I'm terribly behind here (although I do have an update ready!) and super behind on my subbed threads, but as soon as I find my groove again, i'll be back.

Awww, Alicia, big hugs! Not a very fun last few weeks for you guys. My thread has been super slow, but I know that a lot of my readers are, like you, having a hard time, or away. Don't feel badly about being behind, just take care of you and your little ones. Praying your family feels the Love and Peace of God the next few days as you say your final goodbyes to your Grandma. We'll be here when you are ready. :)

I'm so sorry for you loss (and the mastitis, I'm weaning Arthur right now and really afraid I might get it but we're weaning slowly so fingers crossed I don't get it)

that's because 99% of vacations with kids aren't vacations - they are trips (unless you drive there, then it is a journey) ;)

Very sorry to hear of your loss :hug:

OMG what a month!! I'm sorry it was rough. But that's the great thing about the DIS...we don't judge when life gets in the way...you come back when you are up to it and we will be here. Can't wait to hear about Aulani though...sounds amazing. Especially the relaxation part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!