New Year - New Show Ideas

80sTerraceCafeFan

Mouseketeer
Pete has been hinting at some show changes, Best and Worst relaunch (which I'm excited for) - so here are my unsolicited show topic ideas...

MTO -

-We've received a ton of great info on different neighborhoods, but something that would take it to the next step is hearing the team's best places to live at various budget levels (i.e. if I have 300k, 600k, 1M to spend, where would I buy right now). It could be done as a single episode or one episode per budget with top 2/3 choices.

-This has been talked about, but updates are always interesting - best places to buy investment/rental property right now.

DCL - Jumping off the fence. I think there are tons of us who still haven't cruised - good options for your first one, when to book, etc, etc (I know there was a first-time cruiser episode, so some may be covered)

VARIOUS - Clash of the Titans. Team tackles difficult debates over which iconic resort, restaurant, ride, etc they prefer....some ideas...

-Contemporary vs Polynesian. When I was a kid, families were either Team C or Team P - it was an under the radar rivalry and most chose one, stayed there multiple times and barely ever went to the other.
-Pirates vs Haunted Mansion
-Cali Grill vs Topolinos
-Boardwalk vs Beach Club
-Typhoon Lagoon vs Blizzard Beach (maybe not as Iconic, but you get the idea).

Look forward to all your great content in 2022!

VARIOUS - Clash of the Titans. Team tackles difficult debates over which iconic resort, restaurant, ride, etc they prefer....some ideas...

-Contemporary vs Polynesian. When I was a kid, families were either Team C or Team P - it was an under the radar rivalry and most chose one, stayed there multiple times and barely ever went to the other.
-Pirates vs Haunted Mansion
-Cali Grill vs Topolinos
-Boardwalk vs Beach Club
-Typhoon Lagoon vs Blizzard Beach (maybe not as Iconic, but you get the idea).

I am voting for this most excellent topic idea! Funny and now that you mentioned it, I suppose there was always sort of an underlying feeling of "rivalry" between the Contemporary and Polynesian folks with both being the original WDW resorts and what not.

If we're offering unsolicited ideas; I'd love to see more Chatterati as occasional guests. Yes, I'm happy to be one to offer a chick's perspective on Star Wars and MCU with a side dose of Disney. But mainly, most of the regulars in the chatterati have really interesting perspectives that I think (for the most part) would remain family friendly enough for a guest-cameo appearance. :)

Pete’s shows on patreon are the best because thier so interactive this year the dis should involve more of their audience even if Corey reads fanmail it’s something personal that’s missing.

Attractions, Attractions, Attractions! I would love to hear top 5-10 attractions shows. Their opinions on which attractions they think are the top ones and why are always interesting and fun to hear. And lands as well. Those are the episodes my kids like to hear and those are my favorite ones as well.
We all love everything about universal and Disney World, but its the attractions that bring us there. Restaurants are nice and the resorts are great and I like to hear about them occasionally, but we often forget that the attractions are the bread and butter of these places.
here's just a sample of the episodes they can do:
Top 5 attractions at epcot
top 5 attractions at animal kingdom
top 5 attractions at magic kingdom
top 5 attractions at hollywood studios
top 5 attractions at disney world
top 5 attractions at islands of adventure
top 5 attractions at universal studios
top 5 attractions at Universal
and the Superbowl: top 5 attractions at Disney World/Universal

and then you can do lands as well.
And I'd love to rehear these when new attractions come out. Get their new perspective on the rankings when new attractions are introduced.

I'd love a return of the restaurant reviews by John & Kevin.
I would like John and Kevin to review all Star Wars themed restaurants, lounges, cruises etc...maybe in costumes I enjoyed hearing them in the background of the video of Ben recreating Le Cellier's cheese soup.

edit: John and Kevin won't see this suggestion right? ;) :darth:Nothing to see here...move along...

I just wish I had more SW smilies.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter