New Years Eve Roll Call!!!!!!!

Gymbomom

<font color=teal>The best seat in the "house" for
Okay who is going and what are you planning on doing???

We arrive ON New Years Eve. The first night we are staying off property. We have ADR's at Ohana's. We then plan on going to the beach to watch The Water Parade and we might stay around to shop and go back down to the beach for the 11:50 Wishes.

I can't wait!!! We are SUPER excited!!!!

This is going to be our down day. To much park chaos for our 7 yr old.

Shopping at DTD, laying around the pool, tour the hotels for the decorations and then campfire and a movie - finish up with ice cream and fireworks on the beach.

We check in New Years Eve Day at POR for 5 nights.. :cheer2:
We will be having dinner at LTT at 7PM.
I can't wait to see the fireworks over the castle at Midnight!!!! :cool1:
Deb

Hi, everyone, were getting to WDW and staying at the all star sports. Were spending New Year's Eve at Epcot, its a tradition for us to spend it there every year since we met, super excited about that :banana: Were eating at the Garden Grille for dinner. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo Then of course were gonna watch the special New Year's Eve Illuminations. The next day the 1st were going to MgM and the Magic Kindgom. Were also checking into the Pop Century. Were having dinner at The Crystal Palace were first timers at that restaurant but ive heard from the people on this board that it's really good. :bounce: Then the next day were waking up and having breakfast at our favorite hotel and also where were getting married the Polynesian in Ohana's with Lilo and Stitch were also really excited about that cause ive eaten there but my Dfi hasn't and the last time i went they didnt have lilo and stitch so it should be really fun. :sunny: Cant wait to be there 9 more days. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc Happy Holidays everyone. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I don't know if this counts, but we'll be in Disneyland for New Year's Eve. Six of us are booked for the holiday tour in the afternoon, and have reservations at the Blue Bayou for dinner.

We arrivie 12/30 at AsMu. We're starting at Mk on New Year's Eve to see the Christmas parade. Then hopping to Epcot. We have an ADR for Coral Reef at 7. If we can stand it we'll stay for the last Illuminations. I can't wait to get there! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter