• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Years Eve

dizzydeb

Earning My Ears
We are coming from UK 28/12 to 13/01/03 and am wondering what to do on NYE..I am thinking of PS at Rose and Crown, Epcot...any advice? what about the weather...do you think it will be too cold to spend all day in the water at Discovery Cove?
We are looking to "save" our days in the parks till after 2/1/03 to avoid crowds..do you think this is a good strategy?
Any advice gratefully accepted:pinkbounc

we spent new years at rose and crown during 2000 celebration really enjoyed it,planning on going back this next new years, see you there. weather can be from 80degrees to 40 that time of year ??????? Derinda:confused:

We were in MK for "New Years" in 2000. Best time ever for fireworks. What a show. Hats and Horns were given to all of us and we had such a great time. A memory we will cherish forever. I am leaving for WDW in two hours. Waiting for DH to wake up and our 17 year old son to come home. Good luck on your visit to WDW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter